Groups

Emabarassing bodies

now on chanel 4 - eeeew
    car crash TV

25 Comments

I saw it yesterday......YUCK

yeh football still on,tell me whats on tonights lol.

I think its pretty good.. But then I like watching morbid freak show type tv.

Yeh but sometimes some of the ppl on these shows,whats wrong with them,they like making a mountain out of a molehill sometimes...but yeh I suppose what bothers some people wouldn't others.

all about boobs, not as fun as it sounds

for the sake of political correctness: they're showing you how to check for lumps and stuff, which is good to see (if you see what I mean!)

Original Poster

They were lookin thru someone's pubes before....

mine now hurt

well i thought mine were less than good but now ive seen some of them, im quite happy

Feelgood TV :lol:

miffy121;1994920

well i thought mine were less than good but now ive seen some of them, im … well i thought mine were less than good but now ive seen some of them, im quite happy

same here, looking at those, I could do page 3 lol

cassieismydoggie;1994971

same here, looking at those, I could do page 3 lol

.....we're waiting :-D

owlass;1995042

.....we're waiting :-D

like I said - page 3 . . . ;-)

is there a channel 4 +1?
    i could do with a confidense boost

lol...theres a lot of talk about boobs tonight on all the threads I've been on.

edjaned;1995068

is there a channel 4 +1?i could do with a confidense boost

yeh there is c4 + 1

Original Poster

It's men's willies next week ... something for the girls then... or something to make your man feel inadequate???

Ladies bits tomorrow ... but it prob won't be pretty...

Sheriff Waffles;1995140

It's men's willies next week ... something for the girls then... or … It's men's willies next week ... something for the girls then... or something to make your man feel inadequate???

lol
    I don't think the men will watch like the women r interested about each other's bodies.

Sheriff Waffles;1995140

Ladies bits tomorrow ... but it prob won't be pretty...

Ya lippy bint

Hurry up and get this thread to a page 3 for cassie :-D

Original Poster

Sadly I don't think a 'post your photos for a page 3 thread' will be alllowed!
    And stop calling me a bint you cheeky scouser!!!!

Sheriff Waffles;1995140

It's men's willies next week ... something for the girls then... or … It's men's willies next week ... something for the girls then... or something to make your man feel inadequate??? :)Ladies bits tomorrow ... but it prob won't be pretty...

Yuck, like dangly dead turkey necks all over the place!

Sheriff Waffles;1995401

And stop calling me a bint you cheeky scouser!!!!

Not til ya get rid of that av and put sexy fairy back!............... bint

Original Poster

G I M P ....

Original Poster

Leila70;1995738

Yuck, like dangly dead turkey necks all over the place!

That's a very graphic way of putting it ... let's just hope it's not about STD's too :?

just checking to see if you got to page 3 before I head off. oh well, looks like you'll all be spared.

cassieismydoggie;1996328

just checking to see if you got to page 3 before I head off. oh well, … just checking to see if you got to page 3 before I head off. oh well, looks like you'll all be spared.

Where you heading off to?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX67
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871520
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions