Email address / domain name

Found 29th Apr
Hi all

To avoid my husband's work emails getting lost in customer's spam folders (we use mail.com) we are looking at setting up a domain name so he can have a private email. Any recommendations please?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Namecheap.com for domain name and ms exchange online for emails.

Professional features with spam control.

i pay around £3pm for my ms exchange email and around £8per year for domain.
As low as total £1.19 for first year combination of domain registration and one mailbox with upto 2GB quota. All the £1.19 (99p+VAT) domains from 1and1 come with one 2GB mailbox. If you need more than one mailbox and / or unlimited quota, consider either:
1) same 1and1 £1.19 domain registration plus buy unlimited email (and web) hosting from SharkHosting at under £1.23/year (yeah, one pound and twenty-three pence for unlim hosting for 12months), then point the domain to the hosting account (very simple configuration, even for a novice), or
2) purchase domain from SharkHosting at around £9, then add the same £1.23 unlim hosting with no need to point/configure domain.
All optionally renewable annually, although 1and1 tends to require opt-out of auto-renew.
1and1.co.uk/99-…ins
sharkhosting.co.uk/unl…php using 50% discount code SPRING50 expiring 28 May 2018.
AndyRoyd17 m ago

As low as total £1.19 for first year combination of domain registration …As low as total £1.19 for first year combination of domain registration and one mailbox with upto 2GB quota. All the £1.19 (99p+VAT) domains from 1and1 come with one 2GB mailbox. If you need more than one mailbox and / or unlimited quota, consider either:1) same 1and1 £1.19 domain registration plus buy unlimited email (and web) hosting from SharkHosting at under £1.23/year (yeah, one pound and twenty-three pence for unlim hosting for 12months), then point the domain to the hosting account (very simple configuration, even for a novice), or2) purchase domain from SharkHosting at around £9, then add the same £1.23 unlim hosting with no need to point/configure domain.All optionally renewable annually, although 1and1 tends to require opt-out of auto-renew.https://www.1and1.co.uk/99-pence-domainshttps://sharkhosting.co.uk/unlimited.php using 50% discount code SPRING50 expiring 28 May 2018.

I found that the shared hosting email still ended up in the spam folders, which is why I went ms exchange, pay a little more per month but not had any issues with getting caught in spam etc
Edited by: "mds1256" 29th Apr
mds125616 m ago

I found that the shared hosting email still ended up in the spam folders, …I found that the shared hosting email still ended up in the spam folders, which is why I went ms exchange, pay a little more per month but not had any issues with getting caught in spam etc

I have been using SH for a while with no delivery issues. Previously used a shared hosting arrangement hosted in US and on one occasion a mailserver was blacklisted by the usual 3rd-party monitoring services, but the host's support team acted promptly to resolve.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants