Expired

email address for andrew cosslett, chief executiveInterContinental Hotels Group??

9 replies
Found 4th Jun 2009
come on guys relying on your help for this one. can some smart cookie find out the email address for andrew cosslett chief executive of InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
been searching but cant find it

1. Ask
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Hotel
9 Comments

You dont actually believe that this guy will see your email do you?

Chief executives dont just sit at their desk waiting for an email to come in.

Most chief executives have PAs who do their mail.

If there is a complaint then it will just be passed on to the complaints department or another group to deal with it.

Original Poster

guilbert53;5397869

You dont actually believe that this guy will see your email do you?Chief … You dont actually believe that this guy will see your email do you?Chief executives dont just sit at their desk waiting for an email to come in.Most chief executives have PAs who do their mail.yes i dont believe he will see it but someoe at the very top will. i had always had success when i have written to the executive officeIf there is a complaint then it will just be passed on to the complaints department or another group to deal with it.

Banned

what happened?

Hair on the bog seat? Breakfast not warm enough? Fire alarm go off while you were in the shower?Something equally as trivial but you want compensated anyway?

dimebars;5399628

what happened?Hair on the bog seat? Breakfast not warm enough? Fire alarm … what happened?Hair on the bog seat? Breakfast not warm enough? Fire alarm go off while you were in the shower?Something equally as trivial but you want compensated anyway?

:-D

Original Poster

generaloneill;5400831

:-D

lol no more than that they wont let me book when events are on cause i complained before about the noise. i was kept awake til 6am! isnt it that they shoudl manage the noise levels instead and not put guests above function rooms! anyway got the email address!

Just take your business elsewhere then....pretty simple really.

guilbert53;5397869

You dont actually believe that this guy will see your email do you?Chief … You dont actually believe that this guy will see your email do you?Chief executives dont just sit at their desk waiting for an email to come in.Most chief executives have PAs who do their mail.If there is a complaint then it will just be passed on to the complaints department or another group to deal with it.

As stated above if you do manage to find his email he will just pass onto his PA who will then forward to the customer services dept.
This happens alot in my wifes firm as she works in customer services.
Vote with your feet and use elsewhere if your complaint is not taken seriously.

Banned

marko4ever24;5409690

lol no more than that they wont let me book when events are on cause i … lol no more than that they wont let me book when events are on cause i complained before about the noise. i was kept awake til 6am! isnt it that they shoudl manage the noise levels instead and not put guests above function rooms! anyway got the email address!

are you 95?

you sure sound like it

You have tried the obvious ones like
[email protected]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51466
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11