Groups

email address for o2

Hi

Does anyone know of an active email address for o2 customer services?

Thanks

7 Comments

Companies do not like giving out email address. Try using their website Contact us and see if you can send them an email through that else use their online chat facility.

use live chat or contact them via twitter
    o2.co.uk/hel…uru

Original Poster

Thanks, i did use their online form but received an email saying that, that service is no longer available. I have spoken to the live chat advisors several times but don't have a resolution to my problem. I will try twitter, thanks

Have you tried calling?

With social engineering being a common issue I can see why emails are hardly used now, a ticket system would be good though.

If it's a real problem and CS can't resolve it, write in (paper and pen) send recorded post.

I used work for Orange (per EE) and the email team used to get thousands a day and as it was a team of about 6, they were always months behind replying.

I used [email protected]o2.com last week to make my complaint thru email, which has been resolved now.

Hope it helps.

Original Poster

steve1221

If it's a real problem and CS can't resolve it, write in (paper and pen) … If it's a real problem and CS can't resolve it, write in (paper and pen) send recorded post.I used work for Orange (per EE) and the email team used to get thousands a day and as it was a team of about 6, they were always months behind replying.

Thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions