Groups

Email for Director of Littlewoods/Great universal

Does anyone have it? or know where i can find it?

7 Comments

why??

I'm glad it's not only me that gets treated like dirt by them

Original Poster

For a complaint. cant be bothered typing it all out right now lol. needless to say, the minions who answer the phone are useless.

shanecr;5482717

For a complaint. cant be bothered typing it all out right now lol. … For a complaint. cant be bothered typing it all out right now lol. needless to say, the minions who answer the phone are useless.

Even emailing them took a whole week to get past the monkeys on the desks. So far I've got as far as retentions.Whatever they do. Three weeks now and no further on

is it to do with discount codes?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;5482853

is it to do with discount codes?

Its to do with a tv that cost £999 that is faulty, if they think even a 2year old tv should only last that long then they are wrong. even though we first reported the fault when the tv was only 4 or 5 months old. they even confirm they have complaint from back then but still refuse.
    i found a link on the website to escalate the complaint to managing director. i will also print it out monday and post it recorded giving them 14days notice before we start procedings to take it to a small claims court.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Outdoor security camera.11
      2. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?33

See more discussions