Groups

email from beyond the grave !

Last Messages Club

The Last Messages Club sends your personal thoughts and essential data by email to your friends and loved ones after you die.

Leave messages for your loved ones

Manage your Digital Will

Make things easier for those you leave behind

Reveal some information not possible before.

Send a birthday wish or anniversary message.

Or many, many other possible things only you would know.

11 Comments

Original Poster

]Last message club :?

i thought it was a wind up but apparently not !

Send a birthday wish or anniversary message

now that would be spooky

richp;5953451

]Last message club :?i thought it was a wind up but apparently not ! … ]Last message club :?i thought it was a wind up but apparently not ! now that would be spooky.

How do they know you are dead though? Do you have to sign up to somewhere else that then informs them upon your death??? :whistling:

Uncle Monkey;5953480

How do they know you are dead though? Do you have to sign up to somewhere … How do they know you are dead though? Do you have to sign up to somewhere else that then informs them upon your death??? :whistling:

haha lol i didnt think of that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Our ingenious, simple but secure process means that messages are only … Our ingenious, simple but secure process means that messages are only sent after at least two people (appointed by you) have confirmed that you have died and other safety criteria are met.

that would creep me out someone needs to tell that bird from Most Haunted Live! it might help her out .....

Original Poster

Punkytiptop;5953501

that would creep me out someone needs to tell that bird from Most Haunted … that would creep me out someone needs to tell that bird from Most Haunted Live! it might help her out .....

:lol:

The quotes on the front page were they sent out after they died too?

i think i'd send a note to work saying

" FYI I'm dead, not sure when i'll be returing to work"

Punkytiptop;5953576

i think i'd send a note to work saying" FYI I'm dead, not sure when i'll … i think i'd send a note to work saying" FYI I'm dead, not sure when i'll be returing to work"

Deadarnity leave?

Uncle Monkey;5953713

Deadarnity leave?

haha oh i forgot the "PS could somebody please call that client back about health insurance as i don't feel im the right person for this particular sale anymore"

Some no doubt messages....

Hi, I'm dead now and I'd just like you to know that whenever you're … Hi, I'm dead now and I'd just like you to know that whenever you're naked, I'll be there watching. And whenever you're bending over, you can be assured that I'll be there.....standing behind you.....making pelvic thrusts towards you while slapping your bottom and questioning you on who is in fact your daddy.

So I'm dead now and I think it's important that I tell you how much I … So I'm dead now and I think it's important that I tell you how much I hate you and that I hope you join me soon.....p.s. Your wife caught the herpes from me....it was awesome!

Remember that flaming bag of **** on your doorstep? Well I know who did … Remember that flaming bag of **** on your doorstep? Well I know who did it....but it's a secret....tee hee!

Guess what.....I've just met Hitler and he actually had 2 balls.....I … Guess what.....I've just met Hitler and he actually had 2 balls.....I know right....it was just a myth....he's still a pillock though....oh god he's following me now...I'd better go...

There is no after life....this sucks.

Boo!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1112
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming35

See more discussions