Groups

Email from Coke Zone for the Solar Keyring

Just got this email from Coke Zone typical

David, there's
    bad news and
    good news...

You might've noticed some strange goings on at 'Coke Zone' last week... A small technical problem meant some items ended up on the site which we didn't have, and one the Solar Keyring, which you ordered appeared with a pricing error which showed it at 0 points.

We're really sorry, but this item is usually 150 points, so we can't let you have it for free.

But it's not all bad news... To apologise for the inconvenience we've credited your account with 20 points to spend on anything you like.

And even more good news, the site is now back to normal, with loads of prize draws to enter and rewards for you to claim.

So why not head back to 'Coke Zone' now and see what you could get?

Want to find out more? Click here
    -----------------

7 Comments

Moved to Misc. Feedback is for HUKD-related comments, queries and suggestions only. Thanks.

i got email to

Me too:x

Nothing For Me Yet..

me too!

I got email but cant sign into my account now says you are not in this country ! - Im in Swansea

octobergirl;6708871

I got email but cant sign into my account now says you are not in this … I got email but cant sign into my account now says you are not in this country ! - Im in Swansea

Bloody Foreigner!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764212
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions