Groups

Email from play this morning

Dear ADAM

Please be advised that the following order(s) are still active on your account.

Order(s) Details:

Order Reference No: 2********
    Product Title: Drama Bundle (Into The Blue / All The Kings Men / Stranger Than Fiction / The Pursuit Of Happyness / Reign Over Me)

Product Title: Mixed Bag Bundle (Kung Fu Hustle / Big Fish / Resident Evil Apocalypse / Identity / Gridiron Gang)

Product Title: Supernatural Thriller Bundle (Hellboy / The Covenant / Gothika / Flatliners / Hollow Man)

We're yet to hear from you since our previous email asking that you contact us to discuss your account.

If you still wish to go ahead with this order please check and amend the following:

Cardholder address. This should be the address where your credit card bills or bank statements are sent.

Your house number (or name) and postcode should be exactly the same as they appear on your credit card bills or bank statement.

If you still wish to go ahead with this order please contact our Customer Service Team on ***(UK only) or +**(outside UK). Our opening hours are 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Should you no longer require this order and we do not hear from you it will be cancelled on the 25-JUL-10

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Play.com

I updated my card details that were incorrect as I still have my card addressed to my parents place. Will this automatically update??

11 Comments

should do

were these the bundles that were posted here at stupid prices by andywedge a while back adam?

I have the blu ray horror bundle hostel/hostel 2/dracula/the covenant at 5.99 still sitting as awaiting stock-they still havent cancelled but nowt seems to be happening.

Original Poster

barky;8911490

were these the bundles that were posted here at stupid prices by … were these the bundles that were posted here at stupid prices by andywedge a while back adam?I have the blu ray horror bundle hostel/hostel 2/dracula/the covenant at 5.99 still sitting as awaiting stock-they still havent cancelled but nowt seems to be happening.

Yes. And they have came back in stock.

I had a similar issue earlier this year.
    I updated my cards details online & then got another e-mail (even though I was sure I entered all the details correctly during this second time).

I updated again (with another card), & assumed everything was OK, but then they cancelled my order.

I suggest calling to sort it out in.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages;8911504

I had a similar issue earlier this year.I updated my cards details online … I had a similar issue earlier this year.I updated my cards details online & then got another e-mail (even though I was sure I entered all the details correctly this second time)I updated again (with another card), & assumed everything was OK, but then they cancelled my order.I suggest calling to sort it out in.BFN,fp.

Would an email through the proper channels surfice as these are mega under the price range. Or leave it for a day and then do the following?

Adam2050;8911506

Would an email through the proper channels surfice as these are mega … Would an email through the proper channels surfice as these are mega under the price range. Or leave it for a day and then do the following?

I missed out on the legitimate deal prices on products I wanted (& also used a £2 McDonald's Voucher Code that will never be returned to me) in the process of "just leaving it".

I appreciate your reservations regarding the pricing, but you could end up missing out too.

The e-mail you received does not mention an incorrectly priced product, or products, so if your card details were valid then they would have been charged as they were listed & as you expected.

Depends how badly you what the items, I suppose. A trade-off between if you think leaving it until Saturday or Monday means the issue will rectify itself, or whether the prices were, in fact, lower than they should have been &, hence, giving Play.com another couple of days will mean they spot that.

I'd ring them; purely on the basis of my personal experience.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages;8911633

I missed out on the legitimate deal prices on products I wanted (& also … I missed out on the legitimate deal prices on products I wanted (& also used a £2 McDonald's Voucher Code that will never be returned to me) in the process of "just leaving it".I appreciate your reservations regarding the pricing, but you could end up missing out too.The e-mail you received does not mention an incorrectly priced product, or products, so if your card details were valid then they would have been charged as they were listed & as you expected.Depends how badly you what the items, I suppose. A trade-off between if you think leaving it until Saturday or Monday means the issue will rectify itself, or whether the prices were, in fact, lower than they should have been &, hence, giving Play.com another couple of days will mean they spot that.I'd ring them; purely on the basis of my personal experience.BFN,fp.

Okay bud. Cheers for the advice.

Original Poster

She sounded very lazy on the phone, didn't even check the order just unfroze the card payment.

Jobs a gooden.

rep left.

Banned

Adam2050;8911989

She sounded very lazy on the phone, didn't even check the order just … She sounded very lazy on the phone, didn't even check the order just unfroze the card payment.Jobs a gooden.rep left.

dont bother with my rep just send a selection of the booty to my gaff ;-)

Original Poster

dog_cop;8912024

dont bother with my rep just send a selection of the booty to my gaff … dont bother with my rep just send a selection of the booty to my gaff ;-)

Any preferences on what booty you want?

Asian? American? Hyspainic? French?

Banned

Adam2050;8912040

Any preferences on what booty you want?Asian? American? Hyspainic? French?

french NON!!! back late due to air traffic controllers having yet another strike.. :x

Spanish...Si .. some nice looking totty on the beach over the last week .. send me one over :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions