Email not showing images of the deal IOS

Posted 28th Sep
Hi

I’ve just upgraded my iPhone to the latest IOS and when I get an email alert of a deal with a keyword I’m interested in I still get the email ok however I don’t get the picture of the item anymore

its like there is a setting saying don’t auto download images or something but I’ve never had issue before and I can’t find that option in the email app

I’m using the native iOS mail app

Any help appreciated
Thx
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Works fine on an iPhone 7 on iOS 13. Only time I’ve had issues with images showing is if my data/wifi is being a little patchy.

38562889-N6UqM.jpg
I'm on IOS 12, there's a setting in:-
Settings, Mail, scroll down to 'Messages' and there's the option 'Load Remote Images'.
Beebee1828/09/2019 12:33

I'm on IOS 12, there's a setting in:-Settings, Mail, scroll down to …I'm on IOS 12, there's a setting in:-Settings, Mail, scroll down to 'Messages' and there's the option 'Load Remote Images'.

Thanks load remote images is set to On so not that
I updated again this morning and the bugs supposed to have been sorted. But I’m still having problems with mails. Inbox etc and phone and iPad still jittery
dorey6928/09/2019 15:53

I updated again this morning and the bugs supposed to have been sorted. …I updated again this morning and the bugs supposed to have been sorted. But I’m still having problems with mails. Inbox etc and phone and iPad still jittery

Ah so its not just me then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants