Groups

Emasu???

Anyone know whats happened with Emasu?

No activity since 05/09/2007 :? :-(

18 Comments

Poor emasu
    If i remember correctly he was going in to year 11?

Seeing as the start of school was roughly around that date

maybe he left to concentrate on studies/

i think he went into self imposed exile after he realised he'd pushed things too far with some members...

he went slightly strange and stalkerish,Googling other members and posting about other sights they visited (or other sights their usernames came up on) he accessed their photobucket accounts and posted pics that he took from there. He did this several times despite being told time and time again that it was unacceptable.

Needles to say some of us were severly unchuffed :x :x

Banned

i hope his parents finially realised he was getting involved in things that he shouldnt be doing, and with any luck he wont be back till he is 18 or over

dog_cop

i hope his parents finially realised he was getting involved in things … i hope his parents finially realised he was getting involved in things that he shouldnt be doing, and with any luck he wont be back till he is [SIZE=3]81[/SIZE] or over

I agree. :-D

Syzable

me too :x

Banned

Syzable

81 .. priceless :giggle: :giggle:

dog_cop

81 .. priceless :giggle: :giggle:

Unfortunatly we're not that lucky ...there is always more where he came from

Banned

jennybubbles

Unfortunatly we're not that lucky ...there is always more where he came … Unfortunatly we're not that lucky ...there is always more where he came from

yes and they all live on the for sale forum or littlewoods threads :whistling:

I know I have been a little absent but has IOM gone as well? they were like partners in crime the 2 of them, I am sure they still keep and eye on things, to much activity going on here for them not to keep peeping. Ah well, sorry to see them gone,will have to find someone new to take the .... out of :giggle: little Emu has been grounded :w00t: and IOM has run a ground :whistling:

Banned

Crazy1

I know I have been a little absent but has IOM gone as well? they were … I know I have been a little absent but has IOM gone as well? they were like partners in crime the 2 of them, I am sure they still keep and eye on things, to much activity going on here for them not to keep peeping. Ah well, sorry to see them gone,will have to find someone new to take the .... out of :giggle: little Emu has been grounded :w00t: and IOM has run a ground :whistling:

sorry to see them gone ... are you MAD :giggle:

dog_cop

sorry to see them gone ... are you MAD :giggle:

No, they got quite annoying in the end :w00t: I knew IOM would burn himself out, watch him slide down the rep and posting chart now :giggle:

I saw IOM a bit back after he disappeared for a while,you say he's gone again?

Crazy1

No, they got quite annoying in the end :w00t: I knew IOM would burn … No, they got quite annoying in the end :w00t: I knew IOM would burn himself out, watch him slide down the rep and posting chart now :giggle:

:giggle:

No stamina

I don't know any thing about this person to be honest, wasn't aware of the drama...BUT, reading someone saying they went 'stalkerish' reminded me that this was the person who took a picture of me and had it as their avatar, I was completely dumb founded at the time and posted on my own forums asking for advice, but they only left it up a day or so, so by the time I decided to say something to them they had removed it, so I just shrugged it off lol

How did they get a photo:?

Shengis

How did they get a photo:?

Probably posted in the picture thread...or from her website..

simplygifted

Probably posted in the picture thread...or from her website..

That explains it. Emasu probably wanted pictures of feet without paying the required £5:giggle:

Have to say I figured somebody with a name like emasu was a girl:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1644
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions