Groups

Emasu anounces.............

He is staying
    Thank goodness for that
    appologies have been accepted from the person concerned
    Time to party yayyyy

now no negativity please....if you have nothing nice, or constructive to say........move on

thank you, please!

56 Comments

yay....dunno what happened..but yay!

wooopy dooooooo !!!!

lets get out the champers

:shock:

Banned

Good on ya mate, don't dwell on it its all over, glad ur staying!

Woop! Who is going to be involved in the next drama? It's like Hollyoaks!

Banned

angelfairee;2252290

Woop! Who is going to be involved in the next drama? It's like Hollyoaks!

lol

well I'm sure some of the other stuff has already happened so now just need someone to admit to sleeping with their brother/sister....

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7079/planedn6.jpg

he wouldnt of stayed away for long, even after his stalking shame break he still returned!!!

ODB_69;2252335

lolwell I'm sure some of the other stuff has already happened so now just … lolwell I'm sure some of the other stuff has already happened so now just need someone to admit to sleeping with their brother/sister....

oh no,I don't want to know any of that.

loupomm;2252362

he wouldnt of stayed away for long, even after his stalking shame break … he wouldnt of stayed away for long, even after his stalking shame break he still returned!!!

lol yeah some people just can't stay away

I could stay away if I wanted to,but just come on to browse the deals/freebies etc.

loupomm;2252362

he wouldnt of stayed away for long, even after his stalking shame break … he wouldnt of stayed away for long, even after his stalking shame break he still returned!!!

was a fairly long break though :giggle:

jennybubbles;2252459

was a fairly long break though :giggle:

but he still came back ;-)

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2252441

I could stay away if I wanted to,but just come on to browse the … I could stay away if I wanted to,but just come on to browse the deals/freebies etc.

lol i couldn't I'm an addict

I am pretty quiet as far as the chat goes but I observe a lot and I am so glad that HUKD is not losing a very nice person
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh244/octobergirl28/kept_your_seat_warm_pets_chair_anim.gif

Octobergirl,

You are welcoming back someone who wasn't leaving until later on tonight. :?

Super YAY!

octobergirl;2252484

I am pretty quiet as far as the chat goes but I observe a lot and I am … I am pretty quiet as far as the chat goes but I observe a lot and I am so glad that HUKD is not losing a very nice person

Oh thats a nic pics,save it for me if I've gotta go away on holiday or something,and when I coming back.

just all remember to make your photobucket accounts private :giggle:

nice, but wot happened?

loupomm;2252524

just all remember to make your photobucket accounts private :giggle:

how do you do that:?

octobergirl;2252548

Don't worry about it, nothing interesting in there. :whistling:

octobergirl;2252548

log in, and go to account settings, you can choose to make it public/private etc, then when you post a pic no one can access the rest of your files :thumbsup:

Banned

lol phew that was close....for a second there....I nearly cared

I bet it was all a publicity stunt!

Good to hear your staying Emasu! :thumbsup:

thesaint;2252505

Octobergirl, You are welcoming back someone who wasn't leaving until … Octobergirl, You are welcoming back someone who wasn't leaving until later on tonight. :?

well welcome back to emasu when, (after the quiz tonight) he was leaving , but is not longer - unforttunatley I wont be here for the quiz to welcome him back so done now:)

loupomm;2252567

log in, and go to account settings, you can choose to make it … log in, and go to account settings, you can choose to make it public/private etc, then when you post a pic no one can access the rest of your files :thumbsup:

thank you:)

birdyboyuk;2252569

I bet it was all a publicity stunt! :pGood to hear your staying Emasu! … I bet it was all a publicity stunt! :pGood to hear your staying Emasu! :thumbsup:

are you doing quiz birdy?

you always beat me, and you might even recieve the prize tonight :-D

loupomm;2252567

log in, and go to account settings, you can choose to make it … log in, and go to account settings, you can choose to make it public/private etc, then when you post a pic no one can access the rest of your files :thumbsup:

I never knew that,have set mine to private cos it was just full of pics i wouldn't want you to see!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2252611

I never knew that,have set mine to private cos it was just full of pics i … I never knew that,have set mine to private cos it was just full of pics i wouldn't want you to see!

exactly, not nice when someone not only looks but posts them without permission :thumbsup:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2252611

I never knew that,have set mine to private cos it was just full of pics i … I never knew that,have set mine to private cos it was just full of pics i wouldn't want you to see!

Didn't you have ones full of holiday snaps?

loupomm;2252586

are you doing quiz birdy?you always beat me, and you might even recieve … are you doing quiz birdy?you always beat me, and you might even recieve the prize tonight :-D

Yes, I'm going to give it a go! I assume you will be taking part also?

Will there be a new thread for it?? Me, winning the prize? Nah, I ain't that intelligent! :shock:

loupomm;2252624

exactly, not nice when someone not only looks but posts them without … exactly, not nice when someone not only looks but posts them without permission :thumbsup:

Heres me thinking everyone else had forgotten

birdyboyuk;2252635

Yes, I'm going to give it a go! I assume you will be taking part … Yes, I'm going to give it a go! I assume you will be taking part also?Will there be a new thread for it?? Me, winning the prize? Nah, I ain't that intelligent! :shock:

didnt you win the last one?

no im not playing tonight, im not intelligent enough :whistling:

thesaint;2252631

Didn't you have ones full of holiday snaps?

full of holiday snaps? No don't think so.
    Most of the pics i put on there are nothing much anyway,even though I get least 1 pm a day here asking for certain pics.

Becksdawe;2252661

Forgotten what?

Now i'm thinking my partner put something in photobucket and someone seen something they shouldn't have?

loupomm;2252662

didnt you win the last one? no im not playing tonight, im not intelligent … didnt you win the last one? no im not playing tonight, im not intelligent enough :whistling:

I cannot remember to be honest! :thinking:

birdyboyuk;2252693

I cannot remember to be honest! :thinking:

thought you won choccies but never actually recieved them, then you won a valentines prize didnt you, cos i can remember being heartbroken that you never sent me the prize :cry:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2252690

Forgotten what? Now i'm thinking my partner put something in photobucket … Forgotten what? Now i'm thinking my partner put something in photobucket and someone seen something they shouldn't have?

no, no one says it was yours :thumbsup:

Becksdawe;2252661

nope, just dont think some of the 'newer' chatters were around then :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764379
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions