Found 29th Nov 2007
had to call an engineer out to look at my washing mashine as it wasnt spinning !!! no much wonder after a few minutes he retrieved a "bone" out my bra and one of those "party feet" for your sandals to prevent ur feet stinging !!!! lol wot a brass neck ! :oops: lol:p

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

TAXI FOR MSTINY! :giggle:

u got any more?
u must have
spill the beans

Banned

Hope he didn't charge you!

Original Poster

jasonrat

u got any more?u must havespill the beans

I have loads of stories would have u in stitches !!! but u said a was moaner so sorry wont b telling u them !!!! my hubby is a taxi driver and the stories he can tell are amazingly funny and sometimes not so ...but thats life eh

mstiny

I have loads of stories would have u in stitches !!! but u said a was … I have loads of stories would have u in stitches !!! but u said a was moaner so sorry wont b telling u them !!!! my hubby is a taxi driver and the stories he can tell are amazingly funny and sometimes not so ...but thats life eh

MST...you have got to be one of the unluckiest people in the world judging by your threads - but I always have a laugh at them.

Keep posting your life storey:thumbsup: :giggle:

Banned

dcx_badass

Read the title and thought it was another Sassie thread.... :-D.Bah silly … Read the title and thought it was another Sassie thread.... :-D.Bah silly admins messing up the smiley codes.

ha,ha,ha but you still read it even thinking it was one of mine, bless ya cotton socks:giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

lumoruk

Hope he didn't charge you!

no i had an extended guarantee for 5 years !!!! lol :whistling:

Original Poster

Rockhound

MST...you have got to be one of the unluckiest people in the world … MST...you have got to be one of the unluckiest people in the world judging by your threads - but I always have a laugh at them.Keep posting your life storey:thumbsup: :giggle:

I will if u give me rep....lol:whistling: :giggle:

mstiny

had to call an engineer out to look at my washing mashine as it wasnt … had to call an engineer out to look at my washing mashine as it wasnt spinning !!! no much wonder after a few minutes he retrieved a "bone" out my bra and one of those "party feet" for your sandals to prevent ur feet stinging !!!! lol wot a brass neck ! :oops: lol:p

is bone code word for something else? im serious lol im so confused.:thinking:

Mclovin

is bone code word for something else? im serious lol im so … is bone code word for something else? im serious lol im so confused.:thinking:

Think its the wire ?

Original Poster

Mclovin

is bone code word for something else? im serious lol im so … is bone code word for something else? im serious lol im so confused.:thinking:

no just simply the metal part from inside of a bra that gives you the shape and stops your bust from jumping about !!!lol:thinking:

Original Poster

bobbybox

Think its the wire ?

i take it ur male !!!lol it is the metal part :giggle:

Yep male and did know ,dont feel a right tit like i could have:giggle:

Original Poster

bobbybox

Yep male and did know ,dont feel a right tit like i could have:giggle:

dont u like left ones then ????? lol:giggle: :w00t:

mstiny

dont u like left ones then ????? lol:giggle: :w00t:

Dont they say ones sweet and ones savioury:giggle:

oh i thought it was something alot less savoury lol.

Original Poster

Mclovin

oh i thought it was something alot less savoury lol.

common like wot spill the beans:w00t:

Original Poster

bobbybox

Dont they say ones sweet and ones savioury:giggle:

not milky then !!!lol

mstiny

not milky then !!!lol

no comment:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89178
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33134

See more discussions