Emergency Bikers Channel 5 - Anyone Watching?

Found 12th May 2011
Was anyone just watching that? An undercover police biker just stopped 3 bikes driving down the middle of a normal roads doing 140mph+ and punished them with a £200 fine and attendance of a safety course.

I find that absolutely ridiculous, a car doing 140 on a motorway would be guaranteed to get worse than that, where its arguably a lot safer to be doing these speeds. I'm really annoyed those guys didn't get a serious amount of points on their license.

Im not particularly against bikes, but double standards and inconsistancy from traffic police infuriate me. Especially when I have 3 points for being 9mph over a speed limit on an empty dual carriageway at 2am!!!

12 Comments

Banned

Motor bikes?

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Motor bikes?

yes?

Banned

markeh

yes?

Oh.

JonnyTwoToes

Motor bikes?

No it was Chris Hoy!

Original Poster

greg_68

No it was Chris Hoy!

lol I'd believe it with the thighs on him

Theres a channel FIVE now?

Original Poster

Ben3110

Theres a channel FIVE now?

no its channel 4+1

Banned

You'd get done for going slow if only doing 140mph here

whatsThePoint

You'd get done for going slow if only doing 140mph here

What in your house?

Banned

trog0

What in your house?

umm no...in my flat, but you were close
ok maybe you wouldn't be told off, but with no speed limits here the roads aren't any more dangerous, accepted that during the tt people do usually die but no more so than a normal day anywhere else for the number of bikes on the road
its only those who don't feel/aren't competent when driving that say others drive to fast

Banned

Stick in the spokes would be deserved...

Emergency Bikers Channel 5 - Anyone Watching?

No...it finished hours ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769505

See more discussions