Groups
    EXPIRED

Emergency charger kit for Mobile Phone

I was walking around the shops today and noticed an emergency charger kit which can be used with quite a large range of mobile phones and I thought it might be quite a useful thing to have.

Unfortunately the one they had there doesn't support my phone since I have Sony Ericsson Xperia so I need one with a usb to mini-usb cable.

Does anybody know where I would be able to get one relatively cheaply?

Thanks

6 Comments

Please don't take this wrong but if your phone is old just buy a cheap second battery Good Luck

Original Poster

And please don't take this the wrong way, but I think some minimal research will show you that my phone is not old, far from it in fact.

Try to help and get insulted :p:p:p

Original Poster

I wasn't insulting you mate, sorry, the truth is that my phone is a fancy Windows PDA-type device, but the downside of that is that the battery life is fairly cack so I'm just looking to carry around a backup in case of emergencies really.

OK Then peace is back. Soz so many phones on the market...my daughter has a Blackberry Bold that she has another battery for, the other has a iphone again a second battery and poor me I have a company phone that plugs into the car. I just got them another battery it was easier and here is a kiss xxxx

Original Poster

Thanks mate.

I think another battery may be the answer, it's just that I saw this little mobile charger device, and I've got to be honest, it looked quite cool really, plus I think an official battery for this particular phone could set me back quite a bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?46
      2. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook12
      3. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?23
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?68

See more discussions