Emirates 8% cashback with Nationwide Simply Rewards

Found 28th Apr 2016
Hi All,

Just want to make sure of the terms and conditions.

"To redeem this offer, you will need to make a purchase at Emirates, including taxes and after any discounts. Offer valid for one purchase online at emirates.com/uk/…sh/, where the purchased flight departs from the UK."

Nationwide is currently offering 8% (for me anyways), do you know if that is on the base far or on the purchase as a whole? And is it just the outgoing flight from the UK, or does it cover your return flight as well? The line "Offer valid for one purchase online at emirates.com/uk/…sh/, where the purchased flight departs from the UK." can be misleading, I want to make sure the discount will be applied to the return flight as well (since the flight coming back will technically be departing outside the UK). I am going to Colombo from London and coming back to London from Kuala Lumpur.

If any Nationwide customers has taken advantage of this offer, please let me know how you were discounted. Was it off your whole transaction or just for the flight leaving from the UK. I am planning to buy for both me and my wife, want to know if it will apply for the both of us or just one person/ticket.

I called both Nationwide and Visa Europe but both have been very unhelpful.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
MiscCashbackEmirates
2 Comments
Emirates sent me an email today saying 20% off flights with a special code. Hmm... 20%+ 8% = 28% offf flights?!
Might be a good time to visit Australia or NewZealand.
Original Poster
I know the codes are actually off the base fare (excluding tax), but you still save money. Would you be kind enough to share the code:p
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants