Groups

Emirates cancellation fee

does anybody know how much is qatar's cancellation fee? i book tickets 2 weeks ago, and just found out that the tickets is actually chearper by £350 now.

thingking of cancelling it and rebook the cheaper one, but
    wondering whether it's worth it, as i don't know what the cancellation fee is.

edit: sorry, my mistake, I booked emirates tickets previouslty, not qatar and saw qatar is a lot cheaper. wanted to cancel it. wondering whether it's worth it, as i don't know what the cancellation fee is.

7 Comments

A quick look on their website...

"3.Subsequent alterations/amendments/cancellations may attract charges as per the applicable cancellation policy. Details of the applicable cancellation policy can be provided at the time of booking"

Banned

Translation please?

Original Poster

mine is not on promotion. on the terms and conditions only say cancellation fee applies, but no mention how much. wondering if anybody has ever done it can tell me how much. thanks

Why not phone them with your booking reference and ask them directly?

Original Poster

sorry, my mistake, I booked emirates tickets previouslty, not qatar and saw qatar is a lot cheaper. wanted to cancel it. wondering whether it's worth it, as i don't know what the cancellation fee is

Banned

Phone them and ask then. Like you have been told numerous times above

£2.97 per ticket.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions