Emirates Etihad or Air China

Posted 17th Sep
hi,
I'm planning a trip to the Philippines and I haven't been with any of the above providers... can you help or share your experience?
thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Emirates or Etihad all the way. Both airlines are brilliant. Not flown Air China but a friend of mine went to Thailand with them and he said never again!
Emirates for me, damn good airline to fly with... The only one better imo was Qatar Airways
To be fair unless you are going business class they are all pretty similar but whatever has the best flight times and fits your budget.
I've always used Emirates, you can't fault them
Emirates: Yes
Etihad: Yes
Air China:
Looks of different forums I've been on all say Emirates, although if you get the latest planes I can't see how you'd really notice the difference.
Anything but Air China
Emirates
Dannyrobbo17/09/2019 19:18

To be fair unless you are going business class they are all pretty similar …To be fair unless you are going business class they are all pretty similar but whatever has the best flight times and fits your budget.

One of the reasons I rates Qatar so highly was all the empty seats at the rear of plane in standard class, heaven on 7 hour flights to lay across the middle 4 and get some proper sleep
Thank you.
So to summarise, anything but Air China would do
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants