Groups

Emirates fare gone cheaper after booking

last month I booked tickets with Emirates to Dubai and today I checked they were around £50 cheaper is there anyway I could get a refund on the price difference?

4 Comments

If you have bought a refundable ticket- Yes, cancel and re-book.
    If you have bought a non-refundable ticket - Absolutely no chance.

Yes, then next month when price goes up just give them another call and pay the difference

Same here but that life......... sometimes it pays to book earlier as you get the best deals on hotels as well

t0mm

If you have bought a refundable ticket- Yes, cancel and re-book.If you … If you have bought a refundable ticket- Yes, cancel and re-book.If you have bought a non-refundable ticket - Absolutely no chance.

Even these often have penalty on refund. I had to cancel two earlier this year and the penalty was £500 per ticket. Each ticket was £2,000 though as they were first class.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019

See more discussions