Groups
    EXPIRED

Emmajk42

Emma, I see you are still fifth on the lastminute.com/smartstuff.:(

smartstufftips.com/tip…phpsmartstufftips.com/tip…php

6 Comments

I have not looked at that in ages steve. I though it ended at the end of August. And the judges told me it would be on the best tips, never mind who got the most hits :confused:

Original Poster

I wondered if you had heard anything?

]http//ww…ms/

4. The prize draw will take place on 1st Sept 2006 and the winner will be notified via email within 7 days following the prize draw.
    [LIST=1]
    [*]][COLOR=#0000ff]mountainwiccan[/COLOR] ( 98 | 3323
    [*]][COLOR=#0000ff]Adstring[/COLOR] ( 22 | 32805)
    [*]][COLOR=#0000ff]Charlimcbean[/COLOR] ( 73 | 13347)
    [*]][COLOR=#0000ff]miripip[/COLOR] ( 10 | 1719)
    [*]][COLOR=#810081]emmajk42[/COLOR] ( 25 | 1397):thumbsup:[/LIST]

Nope, not heard anything. Unless the email went to my spam filter, from which I just deleted 180 messages!!!!!!!!!No!!!!!!!!!!!

My tips weren't that great, I doubt I've won.

Banned

We think you're fab - with your posts anyway. Regards.

lol...emma towards the end you seemed to get pretty desperate !

"Some people say that a change is as good as a rest - swap bedrooms with the kids or move into the spare room then make the kids do ALL the ][COLOR=#0000ff]chores[/COLOR]! It'll be like a mini-][COLOR=#0000ff]holiday[/COLOR], with all the comforts of ][COLOR=#0000ff]home[/COLOR]!"......like that's EVER gonna happen !!!:(

"A major cause of discomfort during your ][COLOR=#0000ff]flight[/COLOR] is dehydration, which can be brought on by the very dry air on ][COLOR=#0000ff]board[/COLOR] the ][COLOR=#0000ff]plane[/COLOR]. To reduce this, ][COLOR=#0000ff]drink[/COLOR] plenty of ][COLOR=#0000ff]water[/COLOR] during the ][COLOR=#0000ff]flight[/COLOR], especially if ][COLOR=#0000ff]travel[/COLOR]ling to long-haul destinations." :grin: :roll:

good luck though, i hope you win !!!

LOL

I think if I'd won, I would have heard by now. But they didn't announce a winner on the website...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co44
      2. Speccing a gaming pc411
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      4. Legal advice?11

See more discussions