Found 30th Nov 2016
Anyone used them?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Probably.

I kind of used them a few years ago - they seemed pretty good to be fair, although the for sale signs are very "budget" which made me laugh, it kind of advertises being a cheap skate

I say kind of as I didn't end up using them to sell my house as I part exchanged it - but I would use them again no problem. all of the initial work they did was fine - I had a couple of viewings (which is a bit odd doing yourself... you think some of the questions on here are bad....) but all in all I'd recommend them

Original Poster

RossD89

Probably.

You should be a comedian

Original Poster

kjcoolcat

I kind of used them a few years ago - they seemed pretty good to be fair, … I kind of used them a few years ago - they seemed pretty good to be fair, although the for sale signs are very "budget" which made me laugh, it kind of advertises being a cheap skate :)I say kind of as I didn't end up using them to sell my house as I part exchanged it - but I would use them again no problem. all of the initial work they did was fine - I had a couple of viewings (which is a bit odd doing yourself... you think some of the questions on here are bad....) but all in all I'd recommend them

Thanks !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions