Groups

Empire Direct TomTom - Out of Stock Email?

Has anyone who ordered the TomTom on this thread:

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=5

had an email advising that it is temporarily out of stock so their order can't be fulfilled?

I ordered one for myself on Sunday and one for a friend about an hour later. Strangely, his is getting delivered today but mine will be about a week or so. I phoned them when I got the email and they said they will honour the price I paid (£75.23) but I'll just have to wait!!

4 Comments

oh dear !!!!!!! haven't got an email yet ... fingers crossed

I got this email - doesnt seem to directly apologize!.

Had to call them to reconfirm payment details - told "1000 are due on Friday"!!?.:whistling:

Just called about mine, was told 278 were on order and they should be here early next week. Not had an email or call yet so fingers crossed. I need mine for next week :w00t:

Still no sign of mine!!

Phoned EmpireDiect today and told their order from TomTom had been delayed by another week!.

Why do I think they are hoping people will cancel their orders - maybe the price was "too low" and/or the number of orders they received was too much for them to deal with (profit wise!).....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions