Empire Direct TomTom - Out of Stock Email?

Found 15th Jul 2008
Has anyone who ordered the TomTom on this thread:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/213494/tomtom-one-gb-v3-just-74-98-deliver/showthread.php?t=213494&page=5

had an email advising that it is temporarily out of stock so their order can't be fulfilled?

I ordered one for myself on Sunday and one for a friend about an hour later. Strangely, his is getting delivered today but mine will be about a week or so. I phoned them when I got the email and they said they will honour the price I paid (£75.23) but I'll just have to wait!!

1. Misc
  2. TomTom
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TomTom
4 Comments

oh dear !!!!!!! haven't got an email yet ... fingers crossed

I got this email - doesnt seem to directly apologize!.

Had to call them to reconfirm payment details - told "1000 are due on Friday"!!?.:whistling:

Just called about mine, was told 278 were on order and they should be here early next week. Not had an email or call yet so fingers crossed. I need mine for next week :w00t:

Still no sign of mine!!

Phoned EmpireDiect today and told their order from TomTom had been delayed by another week!.

Why do I think they are hoping people will cancel their orders - maybe the price was "too low" and/or the number of orders they received was too much for them to deal with (profit wise!).....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29314079
    2. Black Friday 24th November 2017 - Deals, Info, Previews and More - Argos fl…7187
    3. Orvibo Wiwo S20 safety recall dangerous11
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …64106

See more discussions