Groups

Empire England Shirt Offer

You know the deal that was posted for £2 for an England shirt? Well I ordered 3 (for my boys!) and used the £5 off and my e-mail and my Empire Account shows the order was £6 less £5 voucher.

But I have checked my online credit card statement, and it shows a charge of £6.50, less £5 refund.

Do they charge 50p for credit card payments? I'm happy with £1.50 for 3 shirts but just wondered if anyone else had checked their credit card statement yet???

6 Comments

Just checked mine and they've taken £2?!!! I thought they could only charge what the basket total came to?

I had one shirt delivered Friday and one today, still awaiting the third one.

What deal was this?

England shirts, can't find the offer now.

£2 each, I bought 3 for a total of £6 plus used a £5 voucher so came to £1.

They've just charged my card another £2, so been charged £4 in total...are they allowed to do this?

Pezza2u;5510142

England shirts, can't find the offer now.£2 each, I bought 3 for a total … England shirts, can't find the offer now.£2 each, I bought 3 for a total of £6 plus used a £5 voucher so came to £1.They've just charged my card another £2, so been charged £4 in total...are they allowed to do this?

Are you seriously complaining? You got a bargain, just shut up or they might do what littlewoods are doing :whistling:

RuthIess;5510177

Are you seriously complaining? You got a bargain, just shut up or they … Are you seriously complaining? You got a bargain, just shut up or they might do what littlewoods are doing :whistling:

No!

Seems they've taken 3 x £2 and then credited £5!! Weird way of doing things :roll:

Pezza2u;5510142

England shirts, can't find the offer now.£2 each, I bought 3 for a total … England shirts, can't find the offer now.£2 each, I bought 3 for a total of £6 plus used a £5 voucher so came to £1.They've just charged my card another £2, so been charged £4 in total...are they allowed to do this?

£4 for 3 england shirts and you are complaining?! :?

Seems like a bargain to me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1218
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions