Empire Hut

Found 27th Jun
Has anyone purchased from Empire Hut (empirehut.co.uk)? Their prices on Samsung Galaxy phones is tempting but I can't find much feedback on them.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
One of the easiest ways is to search on here, if no results it’s definitely a beware. Then check the below link which is usually recommended on here

scamadviser.com/is-…tml
According to Whois.com website registered 16/10/17
scamadviser shows companyregistration no. As 10879795 which matches with that on the contacts page of their website.
Companies House details also match registrants website address.
However the address is a residential address and because the company is so young, no accounts have been submitted to Companies House.
However no paypal option and I don’t like that they tempt you to pay by bank transfer for a 1.5% discount rather than pay by credit/debit card. Obviously bank transfer gives you zero protection.
The returns page does not show their returns address and only directs you to contact their customers services by email. To me that is not true transparency to a genuine online retailer.
Personally I would avoid unless a fellow hukker can prove they areof good repute.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 27th Jun
They are 100 percent legit. Their phones come from UAE that's why they can sell at these prices. Check out their reviews on Trust Pilot. Not a bad one.
@Samantha_Fitzpatrick Welcome to HUKD.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 9th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants