Empire stores Now owned by the Littlewoods home shopping group!!

Banned
Just though id tell everyone,

Empire stores Now owned by the Littlewoods home shopping group!!

I wont be using them anymore!!

Rubbish company.

13 Comments

Oh nooooo!!!

Arrghhhhh! I used to love empire:cry:

last straw, why is there so much contempt for littlewoods?

to go with kays, who ever next:( dont know why they send a kays cat out as its exactly the same as the littlewodds cat lol talk about waste of paper

n1ttygr1tty;2514765

to go with kays, who ever next:( dont know why they send a kays cat out … to go with kays, who ever next:( dont know why they send a kays cat out as its exactly the same as the littlewodds cat lol talk about waste of paper

Kays, great universal, choice, littlewoods, marshall ward - all the same catalogue. Now poor empire has gone the same way. The only seperate ones now are freemans and grattan:x

You will all succomb to the powers of the force!!!

Muha aha hahaha!

Beggar!

]http//ww…=12

do u think i should post it as a deal

bigbob909;2515292

]http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navigation/product.do?Ns=prod_in_stock%7c1%7c%7cprice_est%7c0%7c%7cprod_min_base_price%7c1%7c%7cscu_id%7c1&groupId=455628052&Nu=this_product&SNtk=&Np=1&SN=154+4294484536+4294493298+85+313&Ntt=455628052&D=455628052&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=455628052&N=154+4294484536+4294493298+85+313&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=455628052&pageSize=12do u think i should post it as a deal

Not unless you are ready for another ice age:-D

Original Poster Banned

haha, yeah littlewoods is an awful company... there getting greedy obivously wanting to buy all home shopping cats...

Oh bums. I placed a couple of orders with empire a couple of weeks ago and just tried to log in to see whether they have been dispatched and the new webite has no record of them:x

pinkkitty2007;2515400

Oh bums. I placed a couple of orders with empire a couple of weeks ago … Oh bums. I placed a couple of orders with empire a couple of weeks ago and just tried to log in to see whether they have been dispatched and the new webite has no record of them:x

All customers now have new login details. I received mine / my partners in the post this week.

As I type my gf is next to me browsing empirestores for tops and a jewelry box. What a damn shame, heard nothing but bad things about Littlewoods and I'm pretty sure my mom's had some bad experiences with them in the past.

TGB;2515652

All customers now have new login details. I received mine / my partners … All customers now have new login details. I received mine / my partners in the post this week.As I type my gf is next to me browsing empirestores for tops and a jewelry box. What a damn shame, heard nothing but bad things about Littlewoods and I'm pretty sure my mom's had some bad experiences with them in the past.

Yes i used the new details .I got into my account ok its just the orders bit is blank

Original Poster Banned

they're currently in the process of transferring all the old data, past orders/credit limits shop n save info across this transfer will be complete on monday - if you login then all your details should be there, until then there is no point, although were probably going to cancel our account now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?69
    2. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
    4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions