Empire stores Now owned by the Littlewoods home shopping group!!

Found 12th Jul 2008
Just though id tell everyone,

Empire stores Now owned by the Littlewoods home shopping group!!

I wont be using them anymore!!

Rubbish company.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Oh nooooo!!!
Arrghhhhh! I used to love empire:cry:
last straw, why is there so much contempt for littlewoods?
to go with kays, who ever next:( dont know why they send a kays cat out as its exactly the same as the littlewodds cat lol talk about waste of paper
n1ttygr1tty;2514765

to go with kays, who ever next:( dont know why they send a kays cat out … to go with kays, who ever next:( dont know why they send a kays cat out as its exactly the same as the littlewodds cat lol talk about waste of paper

Kays, great universal, choice, littlewoods, marshall ward - all the same catalogue. Now poor empire has gone the same way. The only seperate ones now are freemans and grattan:x
You will all succomb to the powers of the force!!!

Muha aha hahaha!

Beggar!
]http//ww…=12

do u think i should post it as a deal
bigbob909;2515292

]http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navigation/product.do?Ns=prod_in_stock%7c1%7c%7cprice_est%7c0%7c%7cprod_min_base_price%7c1%7c%7cscu_id%7c1&groupId=455628052&Nu=this_product&SNtk=&Np=1&SN=154+4294484536+4294493298+85+313&Ntt=455628052&D=455628052&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=455628052&N=154+4294484536+4294493298+85+313&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=455628052&pageSize=12do u think i should post it as a deal

Not unless you are ready for another ice age:-D
haha, yeah littlewoods is an awful company... there getting greedy obivously wanting to buy all home shopping cats...
Oh bums. I placed a couple of orders with empire a couple of weeks ago and just tried to log in to see whether they have been dispatched and the new webite has no record of them:x
pinkkitty2007;2515400

Oh bums. I placed a couple of orders with empire a couple of weeks ago … Oh bums. I placed a couple of orders with empire a couple of weeks ago and just tried to log in to see whether they have been dispatched and the new webite has no record of them:x

All customers now have new login details. I received mine / my partners in the post this week.

As I type my gf is next to me browsing empirestores for tops and a jewelry box. What a damn shame, heard nothing but bad things about Littlewoods and I'm pretty sure my mom's had some bad experiences with them in the past.
TGB;2515652

All customers now have new login details. I received mine / my partners … All customers now have new login details. I received mine / my partners in the post this week.As I type my gf is next to me browsing empirestores for tops and a jewelry box. What a damn shame, heard nothing but bad things about Littlewoods and I'm pretty sure my mom's had some bad experiences with them in the past.

Yes i used the new details .I got into my account ok its just the orders bit is blank
they're currently in the process of transferring all the old data, past orders/credit limits shop n save info across this transfer will be complete on monday - if you login then all your details should be there, until then there is no point, although were probably going to cancel our account now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants