Groups
    EXPIRED

EmpireDirect Installation and Removal Service

I need to get a washing machine from EmpireDirect, and have selected the Hotpoint WT761G. Does anyone know how I can ask for installation of new and removal of old machine on their website?

Their terms and conditions imply this is possible ... ]empiredirect.co.uk
    But during the checkout process, it never asks.

Thanks.

6 Comments

Give them a call and ask if it's possible: National Customer Support Centre which can be contacted on 0870 9016080

Sorry I removed some code from your link which has now stopped it working. Please repost it if you want.

Email :
    [LIST]
    [*][EMAIL="[email protected]co.uk"][COLOR=#0000ff][email protected]co.uk[/COLOR][/EMAIL]
    [*][EMAIL="[email protected]co.uk"][COLOR=#0000ff][email protected]co.uk[/COLOR][/EMAIL][/LIST]Phone :
    [LIST]
    [*]0870 901 6080
    [*]][COLOR=#0000ff]Opening Times[/COLOR][/LIST]Fax : 0870 120 0739 Our Postal Address :
    [LIST]
    [*]Empire Customer Support Centre,
    [*]EmpireDirect.co.uk,
    [*]The Clock Buildings,
    [*]Roundhay Road,
    [*]Leeds,
    [*]LS8 2SH[/LIST]

Original Poster

Yep will do, thanks. Was hoping someone here may already know - otherwise I'll just wait till 2moro when they open to call. :santa:

Original Poster

rayman

Sorry I removed some code from your link which has now stopped it … Sorry I removed some code from your link which has now stopped it working. Please repost it if you want.

No probs, it was just a link to the T&C anyway ... empiredirect.co.uk/con…htm

Okay Have you already placed the order?

Original Poster

No, haven't placed the order yet. I just phoned them, and they said they don't offer any installation or removal service :shock: Would have expected better from such a big company :roll: Oh well, guess they're losing me as a customer!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions