Employee discounts available at major retailers such as Currys (9%), Sainsbury’s / John Lewis (4%) and Amazon (2%)

Found 19th Dec 2017
If your employer offers corporate discounts and rewards through Edenred they currently have some great offers on. For instance you can purchase a Currys gift card with a 9% discount rate.

I just picked up an iPhone 8 Plus 256gb for £827 instead of £949. (949 to 909 on price March with Argos, then 9% off = 827).

They have similar discounts on offer for Sainsbury’s, Amazon, John Lewis, boots etc. Hopefully this helps somebody.

I know many people won’t have access to this scheme, but you should check with your employer as they may offer similar schemes with comparable discounts. My employer didn’t exactly advertise this perk

edenred.uk.com
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
we have a similar scheme with lifestylehub. The best scheme is the one offered with computershare scheme, Mrs managed to bag an iphone 7+ 256gb for around £550.
Thanks OP, just prompted me to check mine - I didn't realise they did Amazon Discounts! (ours is 3%). I could have saved so much over the past couple of months!
plus upto 50% discount on theme parks. Used to be around 75% at one time. Paid £10 per ticket to Alton Towers around 3 years ago.
The Co-op uses Perks at Work. Similar to Edenred, although the discounts aren't quite as great. 6% off reloadable Love2Shop shopping cards and Bonusbond cards which can be used at many retailers including Currys and Wilko.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants