Emporio Fashion SCAM, new one to me

Found 13th May 2010
I was just approached by an Italian male in a Taunton car park trying to sell me 4 Armani t-shirts.Usual spiel been to fashion show, couldnt return them to Italy because of the tax etc. didnt have any petrol to get to dover blah,blah ,blah
He wanted £100 finally got him down to £25 before telling him it was a scam and they were fake , told him i had his car reg and i was going to phone the Police. Havent seen someone scarper so quickly for ages,lol.

so be warned after the fake gold watches, then emporio armani leather jackets

1. Misc
  2. Clothes
4 Comments

Haha , alot of people fall for this scam sadly

i remember once we were out and some guy called us over to his car to show us his wares .....loadsa fake watches, he kept saying they were real rolex for £25 pmsl

ilovepink;8596260

i remember once we were out and some guy called us over to his car to … i remember once we were out and some guy called us over to his car to show us his wares .....loadsa fake watches, he kept saying they were real rolex for £25 pmsl

i had that once in Tesco car park, he gave me the full sales pitch, then i said ok i'll take em for £5, at which point he closed the window and speed off, haha.

Anyone selling anything in a car park is dodgy........ whether it's Dvds, sex, or emporio items!!.........:-D.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. meaning of op811
    2. Pictures from camera to android phone23
    3. Sainsbury's tu22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed442

See more discussions