Emporio Fashion SCAM, new one to me

Found 13th May 2010
I was just approached by an Italian male in a Taunton car park trying to sell me 4 Armani t-shirts.Usual spiel been to fashion show, couldnt return them to Italy because of the tax etc. didnt have any petrol to get to dover blah,blah ,blah
He wanted £100 finally got him down to £25 before telling him it was a scam and they were fake , told him i had his car reg and i was going to phone the Police. Havent seen someone scarper so quickly for ages,lol.

so be warned after the fake gold watches, then emporio armani leather jackets
Community Updates
MiscClothes
4 Comments
Haha , alot of people fall for this scam sadly
i remember once we were out and some guy called us over to his car to show us his wares .....loadsa fake watches, he kept saying they were real rolex for £25 pmsl
ilovepink;8596260

i remember once we were out and some guy called us over to his car to … i remember once we were out and some guy called us over to his car to show us his wares .....loadsa fake watches, he kept saying they were real rolex for £25 pmsl

i had that once in Tesco car park, he gave me the full sales pitch, then i said ok i'll take em for £5, at which point he closed the window and speed off, haha.
Anyone selling anything in a car park is dodgy........ whether it's Dvds, sex, or emporio items!!.........:-D.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants