Empty bottles for hand luggage

Found 28th Feb 2015
Can anyone link me to some bottles that can be used for decanting sun lotion and suchlike.
Obviously need to be 100ml or less.
Spray top ideally.
Can't seem to find any on Boots or Superdrug sites, even though I've heard they sell them.
Thanks.
Community Updates
18 Comments
asda sell them in a handy see through toiletry bag, about 6 x 100ml bottles for £4, i bought some last year. spray and twist tops, and a spare funnel to decanter your lotions into them. little mini's the airport accepts.

found them instore in the Holiday aisle, cant see anyonline to show you. Boots were a rip off, they were really expensive selling only single bottles.
Edited by: "goldengirlz" 28th Feb 2015
check your airline as some only allow a certain number of 100ml bottles. Makes sense really.

Also they ALL must fit in the small transparent bag at the security gates (1 bag per person)

Maybe just buy the stuff abroad as its generally far cheaper anyway
Seem to remember that Primark do (or at least did) a set for £1. Might be worth a look if you have one locally.
Seem to remember that Primark do (or at least did) a set for £1. Might be worth a look if you have one locally.
Primark & Poundland, both £1.
Superdrug do 100ml spray bottles for £1.59 each.
Poundland!

EliTom
I bought some off eBay, they were empty bottles with a spray which I just emptied my sun lotion and creams into. Obviously they need to be in sealable bags too but they went through security just fine
Dependant on your airport, you may well be better off just buying bigger bottles of stuff airside.
elitom

Poundland!EliTom

+1 Poundland you get three bottles one with pump action.
littel helper

+1 Poundland you get three bottles one with pump action.

and a regulation size resealable bag

EliTom
Both boots and superdrug and even tesco sell travel size suncream by Nivea etc.
If you want to buy online, try Amazon - something like this, although there are dozens to choose from...
amazon.co.uk/Bra…les
Home bargains £1
elitom

and a regulation size resealable bag :)EliTom

Is it this?
poundland.co.uk/cle…ack
Villa

Is it … Is it this?http://www.poundland.co.uk/clear-travel-bottle-set-in-bag-5-pack

Yes. Any cheap shop like Poundland/Home Bargains/B&M etc will have something very similar to that in store for around a quid.
Villa

Is it … Is it this?http://www.poundland.co.uk/clear-travel-bottle-set-in-bag-5-pack

yep !

EliTom
Thanks guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants