Empty Box Arrived from AMAZON.FR after Samsung Galaxy S8 order - Amazon.fr want detailed police report

Found 17th Jan
So this has been a pretty crazy few days.

I placed an ordered through amazon.fr for a Samsung Galaxy S8 through amazon marketplace - seller had many great reviews etc and was much cheaper than here in the U.K.

Box shows up one day last week, while I was out, and is left outside the front of the house.

The amazon packaging seems perfectly fine, I open the amazon packaging, open the phone packaging - No Handset, charger, headphone etc all present, No Handset.

I report this to amazon.fr who run an "Investigation" and tell me that they are convinced that the delivery was made correctly and that they cannot do anything further and that I should contact the police. The tracking details list the delivery as "Made to a Resident" which is completely untrue as nobody was in the house at the time. I ask them for proof of the delivery - I.E a signature or name of the person who received the delivery and they refuse to supply me with it -

They tell me I need a full police report, to send to them before they can look at it any further.

at this point they refuse to help me with anything else - all i get is "go to the police"

After speaking to the police here in person, and calling 101, they inform me that there has been no crime to report - there is no proof anybody stole anything and also that the item doesn't belong to me if i never received it anyway so I cannot report a theft, loss or damage.
They refer me to the national fraud intelligence bureau who take a kind of report and give me a reference number.

Obviously this does not satisfy the criteria they have for the report -
they want police officers name, direct number, a police "stamp" whatever that is ect

and they are now refusing to speak to me or address the issue any further, despite me calling, emailing and online-chatting to them constantly trying to explain that I cannot give them what they want in such specific detail as no crime has occured - they are now at the point of replying to my emails with the same email over and over again - deliberately disconnecting live chat sessions during my attempts to ask them what else I can do to resolve this issue. All this aside from the obvious language barrier I have as I do not speak a word of french.

There is no amazon international customer service line that can help and only amazon.fr can even see the order on their system, no other amazon department can help me.

I'm at a loss here and was wondering if anyone else had experienced anything similar and resolved it? I cant be the only one that this has ever happened to surely, its beginning to look like they are going to get away with £000's of my money for an empty box.
Community Updates
Top comments
Original Poster
Hi all, just an update on the situation.

It seems I managed to resolve this in the end by sending an email to Jeff Bezos' direct customer services team. (Using Jeff's personal email address)

I explained the issues I had been having and the difficulty with the customer services department at Amazon.fr. I explained how disappointed I was that this was happening with a company I use daily (which is actually and quite sadly true, I tend to buy everything from there now).

A member of his team emailed me a few hours ago issuing me a direct refund, apologising for the terrible service I had experienced and that any further questions I had be directed to him personally.

I'm sending off the remaining contents of the box to Amazon and hopefully the money will be back in my account over the next few days.

If all ends as it should this shows that sometimes you just have to go higher up to get what you need.

I wanted to post the resolution so that others who came here knew what they could do in the same situation.

Thanks again everyone for all your help and suggestions
54 Comments
Did you pay by credit card if so the credit card company are also liable, so maybe worth trying through them.
Ask them for proof of what the package weight was when shipped. If it looked fine when you got it then the phone never got into the box and it should be clear looking at the weight of the shipped box.

I would also explain that it's them who have suffered a theft. Not you as you haven't been in possession of the phone at any point.
They need to contact the police and refund you.

I would threaten to sue them. They would have to prove then they delivered the phone into your hands and the fact the phone was left unattended would come out that way.

Their couriers have a bad habit of leaving stuff outside or to neighbours when no one told amazon they can do that with the item.
Edited by: "hearts22" 17th Jan
Original Poster
Hi Bob, thanks for the reply - unfortunately I did not pay with a credit card.

I do know that even some debit cards offer a "chargeback" feature but im worried about it affecting my credit score and things of that nature as im sure amazon will not sit back and let me claim my money back, im fairly certain they will list it as an unsettled account. Im close to trying this though as I really dont see a way around it at the moment,
Also try credit card protection if you have used one or chargeback if you paid by debit card.
The shipped weight is usually on the box, is this present
Original Poster
hearts2222 m ago

Ask them for proof of what the package weight was when shipped. I would …Ask them for proof of what the package weight was when shipped. I would also explain that it's them who have suffered a theft. Not you as you haven't been in possession of the phone at any point. They need to contact the police and refund you. I would threaten to sue them. They would have to prove then they delivered the phone into your hands and the fact the phone was left unattended would come out that way. Courier might have stolen the phone. Did the package look like it could have been opened before? Their couriers have a bad habit of leaving stuff outside or to neighbours when no one told amazon they can do that as well.

Hi Hearts

I have done exactly all those things - ive asked them for proof of weight at each deliver stop - they have refused to give it to me, I told them that no crime has occured against me and that they are liable (legally) for the item until it reaches my hands - and as they cannot prove that it ever did they have to refund me. NOTHING

The package was perfectly intact, including the pull tab that opens it - However it was a completely unsuitable box for the contents - it was one of those book or DVD packaging boxes that has the flaps that tuck in at the top and bottom, so theoretically someone could have pulled out one of the flaps - removed the phone box and took out the phone and put it all back in and tucked the flap back in without ever touching the pull tab strip.
It doesn't help that the box had a HUGE "DANGER LITHIUM ION BATTERY" sticker plastered all over it - essentially telling anybody who wanted to know a phone was in there or at least something of value.

They are quite literally playing schoolyard games at this point - they repeat the same thing over and over and reply to my email enquiries repeatedly with the same email response - I have 8 copies of the same email as a response to 8 completely separate lines of questioning.

I started one chat simply asking

"can you provide me with proof of delivery for order no XXXXXX"

the reply i received was "as we have told you via email and numerous phone calls - go to the police"

I explained that had nothing to do with my question and I am simply looking for proof that the item was delivered to a resident as it states in the delivery notes on my account and they said "we cannot provide this you must go to the police" they would not answer why they cannot provide it they would not help me in any otehr way, they then told me they were ending the chat as they could no longer help me

its actually ridiculous - at no point have I gotten angry, insulting or demeaning in any way there is absolutely no need for the kind of "stonewalling" i am experiencing from the people supposedly there to help me resolve this issue
Edited by: "DecoPuss" 17th Jan
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo1 h, 23 m ago

The shipped weight is usually on the box, is this present

I will look at the box in detail - thanks for the suggestion

any idea how I would go about getting the actual packaging weight as it comes from the Samsung Factory? I've look on the samsung website, i've even looked all over amazon.com for a item weight but can't find it.

To be honest its either 1 of 2 things:

1) the seller took the handset out before he shipped it - i doubt its this as their investigation claims the package was correct (whatever that means)

2) the delivery driver noticed the sticker on the box and the easy to infiltrate packaging and took it out - this is more likely i think as they would know by weight at each delivery stop-gap (as im sure its weighed at every stage of delivery)
DecoPuss47 m ago

Hi Bob, thanks for the reply - unfortunately I did not pay with a credit …Hi Bob, thanks for the reply - unfortunately I did not pay with a credit card.I do know that even some debit cards offer a "chargeback" feature but im worried about it affecting my credit score and things of that nature as im sure amazon will not sit back and let me claim my money back, im fairly certain they will list it as an unsettled account. Im close to trying this though as I really dont see a way around it at the moment,

You don't have a credit agreement with Amazon!

They're not lenders so they can't do anything to your credit file and chargeback doesn't leave any marks on it and it has nothing to do with your credit history.

Only lenders can leave defaults on a credit history. A credit file records only history of credit that was given to you (credit cards, loans, phone contracts and the likes). Amazon takes your money in order for them to send you something. They're not sending you the item on a contract or if you pay monthly. I hope it's clear you have nothing to fear as far as your credit history goes.
I'm your delivery driver, do you want the phone?

I thought you wouldn't be bothered.
DecoPuss21 m ago

I will look at the box in detail - thanks for the suggestionany idea how I …I will look at the box in detail - thanks for the suggestionany idea how I would go about getting the actual packaging weight as it comes from the Samsung Factory? I've look on the samsung website, i've even looked all over amazon.com for a item weight but can't find it. To be honest its either 1 of 2 things:1) the seller took the handset out before he shipped it - i doubt its this as their investigation claims the package was correct (whatever that means)2) the delivery driver noticed the sticker on the box and the easy to infiltrate packaging and took it out - this is more likely i think as they would know by weight at each deliver stop-gap (as im sure its weighed at every stage of deliver)

When you quote the seller is this amazon, a fulfilled by amazon or just a lone seller?

who was the delivery company? If it was that shower amazon logistics it’s juat a bunch of random self employed people with cans so it would not be weighed after going in the van.

Amazon will buckle though in the wnd I think here stick to your guns. Note the imei on the box too!!
Original Poster
hearts224 m ago

You don't have a credit agreement with Amazon!They're not lenders so they …You don't have a credit agreement with Amazon!They're not lenders so they can't do anything to your credit file and chargeback doesn't leave any marks on it and it has nothing to do with your credit history.

ah, yes that makes perfect sense.

I suppose I was just worried they would try and do something as a reaction to what obviously seems to them as me committing some kind of fraud - I suppose at worst i can expect them to disable my amazon account as i've heard they are fond of doing that when people perform chargebacks

thanks you for that
DecoPuss4 m ago

ah, yes that makes perfect sense. I suppose I was just worried they would …ah, yes that makes perfect sense. I suppose I was just worried they would try and do something as a reaction to what obviously seems to them as me committing some kind of fraud - I suppose at worst i can expect them to disable my amazon account as i've heard they are fond of doing that when people perform chargebacksthanks you for that

They would likely blacklist you yes, but at least you'd have your money back. Try everything you can
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo6 m ago

When you quote the seller is this amazon, a fulfilled by amazon or just a …When you quote the seller is this amazon, a fulfilled by amazon or just a lone seller?who was the delivery company? If it was that shower amazon logistics it’s juat a bunch of random self employed people with cans so it would not be weighed after going in the van. Amazon will buckle though in the wnd I think here stick to your guns. Note the imei on the box too!!

the seller was under the "fulfilled by amazon" umbrella and the deliver company was "Amazon Logistics" - as you say a bunch of random guys with rental vans full of peoples stuff.

there is no sign of buckling at all - all they keep telling me is that "you have to go to the police" no matter what I ask them for - package weights, proof of delivery, advise on how to get a police report for something that isn't a crime all I get is "go to the police" its at the point now where they are effectively no longer communicating with me

I have nothing over them with which to make them give in - because they will not give me any information. Which im also sure is completely illegal - im pretty sure as a consumer I should be able to recieve proof of delivery and item / pacakge weights if I want them
Original Poster
hearts224 m ago

They would likely blacklist you yes, but at least you'd have your money …They would likely blacklist you yes, but at least you'd have your money back. Try everything you can

I feel like I have tried everything I can and that this is the last and pretty much only resort.

Luckily its my wife's account and not mine, as we tend to order most things through my account anyway, it won't be a great loss to have her account blacklisted...........for me anyway
Try reporting it online via actionfraud.police.uk/rep…aud

Youll get a potluck report number and can pass that onto amazon.

Good luck.
DecoPuss3 m ago

I feel like I have tried everything I can and that this is the last and …I feel like I have tried everything I can and that this is the last and pretty much only resort.Luckily its my wife's account and not mine, as we tend to order most things through my account anyway, it won't be a great loss to have her account blacklisted...........for me anyway

I hope you sort it out

I had something sent to a friend in the US a couple of months ago, bought via Amazon US and they left the package unattended outside his door but in my account, where you see the tracking, they uploaded a picture of the door with the package in front of it. Not sure why they don't do the same here.
I would sue them if you can't get the money back via chargeback. Seems easier to me to try chargeback first.

Any chance you could go to the police here and get something in writing with all the references Amazon want saying they can't do anything as there is no crime committed against you as the phone has never been in your possession? That might help.
Original Poster
ceres10 m ago

Initiate an EU cross border claim. I will be heard in the UK as a small …Initiate an EU cross border claim. I will be heard in the UK as a small claim. Read all the procedure documents carefully and comply to the letter. Document everything - if necessary re-contact the Police and Action Fraud - get details of the people you are talking to and transcribe accurately everything they tell you. Document dates, times and content of all your communications with Amazon. The Court will not be impressed with their refusal to engage with you. They are responsible until the item is in your hands. They have no evidence that it is, or they are choosing to withhold it. The Court will require them to prove delivery or they will lose. It's likely that they will either settle before a hearing or will not turn up at Court in which case they will lose.

thanks for the info ceres

that is another option - I have thought about this (ive had to go to a small claims court before for damaged property) as you say they will most likely not turn up and I will win but that will get me nowhere.

They will receive a CCJ or the corporate equivalent and I will not receive my money back as they will just not pay - this was the extent of my small claims court experience, even after I requested bailiffs be sent and instigated payment recuperationprocesses.

Also quite interestingly when you begin a chat with amazon you tick a box that request a transcript of the conversation log be sent to you by email - I have received none of the numerous conversation transcripts I have requested from amazon.fr.

I have received all the amazon.co.uk transcripts however - this is strange to me.

so documenting (with proof) their deliberate refusal to engage with me will be impossible without those transcripts
Original Poster
hearts2212 m ago

I would sue them if you can't get the money back via chargeback. Seems …I would sue them if you can't get the money back via chargeback. Seems easier to me to try chargeback first.Any chance you could go to the police here and get something in writing with all the references Amazon want saying they can't do anything as there is no crime committed against you as the phone has never been in your possession? That might help.

I asked the police regarding this too when I tried to file the initial report and - correctly so - they are not interested as they have much more important things to deal with than a "non-crime civil dispute issue" as they put it.
They don't want to spend the time to help me resolve this by typing out letters or waiver - and i fully understand their position.

Its just crazy to me how utterly powerless I am as a consumer when something so obviously goes wrong with a step in the retail process.

If the cashier had lost a T-shirt I was buying between me handing it to her at the counter and her putting it in the bag its not like they could just keep my money - and there seems to be no clear legal process for resolving such a simple black and white issue - other than the above mentioned sue and hope they will actually pay method
I assume you had the invoice in the box and can see an imei or serial number.

Could you maybe contact Samsung and ask if they can see when the phone was activated? I wouldn't mention all the story to them or they might say they can't tell you that as it's not your phone. Just see if they can tell you this.

It might help establishing if it's actually been stolen.
ceres10 m ago

If they do not file a defence or turn up to Court, then the claim is …If they do not file a defence or turn up to Court, then the claim is uncontested and a European Enforcement Order can be requested.You have a couple of options, either one of which might just get your money back with a bit of legwork. Or you can carry on wringing your hands and telling everyone here how unfair it all is and suck up your loss. I know what I'd be doing in your shoes.

Who pays for these proceedings though? What if you lose can you afford amazons legal bill? It all sounds good in your head but in reality it likely won’t go how you want and will be costly

OP have you tried going to an actual police station and asking them about a crime report
Original Poster
ceres29 m ago

If they do not file a defence or turn up to Court, then the claim is …If they do not file a defence or turn up to Court, then the claim is uncontested and a European Enforcement Order can be requested.You have a couple of options, either one of which might just get your money back with a bit of legwork. Or you can carry on wringing your hands and telling everyone here how unfair it all is and suck up your loss. I know what I'd be doing in your shoes.

Wow that was an abrupt change in tone.

Im not saying its unfair - rather im saying its unbelievable that there isn't a simple consumer protection process in place for something everyone does on a day to day basis - buy things on the internet.

I appreciate your input and idea and even if I don't end up taking that particular course of action im sure your link and advice will help plenty of others who find their way to this thread/topic. Im just saying that past experiences of doing the exact thing you seem to think is the best course of action has gotten me nowhere, despite "Winning" in court and anyone reading this should be aware of that.

There have been a good few suggestions thrown out here and i'm grateful for everyone input and time - it just so happens ive literally tried all of them apart from the "Chargeback" idea Hearts mentioned above - so that's what I think ill do in this case - so if that seems like me "wringing my hands & complaining" then maybe you misread.

thanks for your input
Edited by moderator: "removed unneeded comment" 17th Jan
Original Poster
hearts2212 m ago

I assume you had the invoice in the box and can see an imei or serial …I assume you had the invoice in the box and can see an imei or serial number. Could you maybe contact Samsung and ask if they can see when the phone was activated? I wouldn't mention all the story to them or they might say they can't tell you that as it's not your phone. Just see if they can tell you this. It might help establishing if it's actually been stolen.

I have the whole box including documentation, IMEI details etc and I will surely do this - as you say to establish whether it has been stolen or just not sent in the first place.

Im almost convinced that even if I went to amazon with proof that the phone was traced by samsung STILL IN USE IN FRANCE they would still reply with "contact the police".

They seem dead set on this police report and are making it impossible for me to get anywhere with my own investigations or to prove to them that I dont have this bloody phone by not giving me any delivery, weight or tracking information or any other information or help of any kind
DecoPuss36 m ago

was that a lapse in medication or what?

What kind of medication would that be then?

I think it's not surprising you've got nowhere when you resort to offensive comments to someone actually trying to help you. Good luck. You're going to need it.
Edited by: "ceres" 17th Jan
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo1 h, 8 m ago

Who pays for these proceedings though? What if you lose can you afford …Who pays for these proceedings though? What if you lose can you afford amazons legal bill? It all sounds good in your head but in reality it likely won’t go how you want and will be costlyOP have you tried going to an actual police station and asking them about a crime report

the first thing I did was try and make a police report in person, they would not take it. they told me "no crime has been commited, this is a civil issue between you and amazon france" - essentially its my word against theirs and as nothing has been stolen or damaged they cant help - thats why I ended up filing a report with action fraud (who are not actaully police but pass the report to the police).
A galaxy S8 in an Amazon listing states
  • Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
Also, on the [empty] phone box will be an IMEI number. Call your telco and tell them it has been stolen and for them to block the phone.
Edited by: "artnada" 17th Jan
Try lodging it with Checkmend, I think you can do permanent or temporary blocks.
Send that to them stating that you have blocked the phone from use. Why would you do so if you weren’t being serious.
I dare say they may issue a report too.

Also don’t forget to state that laws here differ from over there and Checkmend, partner with Amazon UK anyway.
Original Poster
artnada27 m ago

A galaxy S8 in an Amazon listing states Boxed-product Weight: 458 g Also, …A galaxy S8 in an Amazon listing states Boxed-product Weight: 458 g Also, on the [empty] phone box will be an IMEI number. Call your telco and tell them it has been stolen and for them to block the phone.

yes I will do this too - as oneday mentions above - hopefully this will show them that Im not scamming them (as why would i report stolen a phone I'm trying to steal myself , thereby rendering it useless) - also so whoever is out there using a damn phone I already paid for will now be unable to...... hopefully.

They do seem hellbent on that police report though so maybe, to try and appease them and bring this to an end - I will also try again to file a police report this time claiming a stolen phone - even though they told me last time that because I never actually received it, it cant be classified as stolen.
Threaten them with going to small claims court ... they most likely will not want to go so may issue you a full refund

Hope it turns out ok for you
ceres2 h, 37 m ago

What kind of medication would that be then?I think it's not surprising …What kind of medication would that be then?I think it's not surprising you've got nowhere when you resort to offensive comments to someone actually trying to help you. Good luck. You're going to need it.

I can't see that comment from OP but the only possible comment it could be referred to is the one by davewave, which was just a sort of joke and certainly not helpful... I think OP maybe didn't quote him correctly.

I can't see why he'd say that to you otherwise.
DecoPuss3 h, 34 m ago

thanks for the info ceresthat is another option - I have thought about …thanks for the info ceresthat is another option - I have thought about this (ive had to go to a small claims court before for damaged property) as you say they will most likely not turn up and I will win but that will get me nowhere.They will receive a CCJ or the corporate equivalent and I will not receive my money back as they will just not pay - this was the extent of my small claims court experience, even after I requested bailiffs be sent and instigated payment recuperationprocesses. Also quite interestingly when you begin a chat with amazon you tick a box that request a transcript of the conversation log be sent to you by email - I have received none of the numerous conversation transcripts I have requested from amazon.fr.I have received all the amazon.co.uk transcripts however - this is strange to me. so documenting (with proof) their deliberate refusal to engage with me will be impossible without those transcripts

Going to a small claims court doesn't lead to a court case if there is no response. It means that an order is awarded in the absence of a reply in the claimants favour. However, if there is a court case, it will be local to the respondent not the claimant. That's how I believe it works in UK (may be different in Scotland). I'm not too sure if you can even use small claims court outside of UK
Edited by: "OllieSt" 17th Jan
Original Poster
OllieSt14 m ago

Going to a small claims court doesn't lead to a court case if there is no …Going to a small claims court doesn't lead to a court case if there is no response. It means that an order is awarded in the absence of a reply in the claimants favour. However, if there is a court case, it will be local to the respondent not the claimant. That's how I believe it works in UK (may be different in Scotland). I'm not too sure if you can even use small claims court outside of UK

you are correct, this is indeed what happens (as i say ive been through it before) - the order is awarded but the enforcement of that order, I.E making the person actually pay you, is then entirely the responsibility of the claimant.

Its crazy. The court rules and then does not enforce the ruling as it would cost them too much for what they see as a low value issue. Its literally pointless - all it does is give the respondent a CCJ to potentially warn other customers.

I think Ceses' previous comment suggesting the EU cross border claim - it is essentially a EU small claims -same process and everything
DecoPuss6 m ago

Oh no I was referring to what I assumed was the necessary medication to …Oh no I was referring to what I assumed was the necessary medication to keep ceses on an even keel. As i couldn't quite figure out how it went from helpful and informative advice on court claims at the start of the comment to telling me to - stop wringing my hands and complaining about how unfair the situation is - Neither of which I was actually doing.It seems it caused a lot more offence than was actually intended as the moderator removed that portion of my comment but left it in Ceses quote of said comment further down the thread. Hence the confusion - remove the comment, dont remove the quote of said comment hmmmmmm

Oh I see. It did confuse me. I honestly thought the only comment that could be perceived as annoying was the one made by the other poster.
DecoPuss21 m ago

you are correct, this is indeed what happens (as i say ive been through it …you are correct, this is indeed what happens (as i say ive been through it before) - the order is awarded but the enforcement of that order, I.E making the person actually pay you, is then entirely the responsibility of the claimant. Its crazy. The court rules and then does not enforce the ruling as it would cost them too much for what they see as a low value issue. Its literally pointless - all it does is give the respondent a CCJ to potentially warn other customers. I think Ceses' previous comment suggesting the EU cross border claim - it is essentially a EU small claims -same process and everything

Then it's worth persevering, because you would know the next stage is bailiffs at your cost, but Amazon.fr are hardly going to ignore that. They will either re-imburse you or defend the matter

Information
Edited by: "OllieSt" 17th Jan
DecoPuss5 h, 24 m ago

The package was perfectly intact, including the pull tab that opens it - …The package was perfectly intact, including the pull tab that opens it - However it was a completely unsuitable box for the contents - it was one of those book or DVD packaging boxes that has the flaps that tuck in at the top and bottom, so theoretically someone could have pulled out one of the flaps - removed the phone box and took out the phone and put it all back in and tucked the flap back in without ever touching the pull tab strip.

The phone box itself should have anti tamper stickers on it making it next to impossible to remove the phone from the box without clear signs of theft/tamper.
Don't get me wrong if your excited about a new phone you wouldn't give them a second look but they are there to stop stuff like this happening.

You need to chase them for a proof of delivery if there is none and you didn't give any safe place preferences then it's within the courier.
Original Poster
joedastudd13 m ago

The phone box itself should have anti tamper stickers on it making it next …The phone box itself should have anti tamper stickers on it making it next to impossible to remove the phone from the box without clear signs of theft/tamper.Don't get me wrong if your excited about a new phone you wouldn't give them a second look but they are there to stop stuff like this happening.You need to chase them for a proof of delivery if there is none and you didn't give any safe place preferences then it's within the courier.

the tamper sticker on the side of the phone box must have been broken as there was no phone in the box and these are applied at the samsung factory. I cant say I checked it when I first opened the box but it must have been broken.

They will not give me any proof of delivery - they flat out refuse, its the reason Im so stuck. The courier is amazon themselves as mentioned.
They refuse to give me ANY information. I have spoken to multiple different agents through email, phone and chat and they refuse to give me proof of delivery or explain why, its unbelievably frustrating, they just hang up or end the chat or reply with the same token email.

I think I have decided to go see the police again and try and file a stolen phone claim using the IMEI number and if I cannot give them the report they require I will chargeback the money from my debit card account........hopefully
Edited by: "DecoPuss" 18th Jan
hearts221 h, 26 m ago

I can't see that comment from OP but the only possible comment it could be …I can't see that comment from OP but the only possible comment it could be referred to is the one by davewave, which was just a sort of joke and certainly not helpful... I think OP maybe didn't quote him correctly. I can't see why he'd say that to you otherwise.

The OP's comment (which they've now repeated) was removed by a mod. OP has let slip the mask of civility and shown their true face - they're the sort of person who, when they get advice they don't like, think it's OK to make ignorant comments about another human being's mental health. A real class act and, if they've dealt with the supplier and other involved parties in the same way, it's very little surprise that they're getting stonewalled.
Original Poster
ceres14 m ago

The OP's comment (which they've now repeated) was removed by a mod. OP …The OP's comment (which they've now repeated) was removed by a mod. OP has let slip the mask of civility and shown their true face - they're the sort of person who, when they get advice they don't like, think it's OK to make ignorant comments about another human being's mental health. A real class act and, if they've dealt with the supplier and other involved parties in the same way, it's very little surprise that they're getting stonewalled.

I believe it is your mask that slipped so suddenly when you asserted that I was complaining and wringing my hands of the very situation I came here for help with in a nice and condescending tone.

I don't know how many more seperate times I can thank you for your advice. As i stated - even if i don't take it, its useful for others who come here by way of google.

But it seems you need to be thanked once again, as this is the only reason I can think you continue to comment and derail the thread from its actual purpose.

Thanks again for your input, sorry if I caused offense, have a nice day
Not that it will help much but at least it's showing as stolen and will get flagged and possibly blocked. Register with immobilise, add details of phone, when it was bought and how much, add IMEI and if possible serial number, click save them go to drop down box and click stolen.
If you would prefer to keep your thread on topic, then I would suggest that you edit out your offensive comment before the mods do and stop repeating it. I don't need thanks but, equally, I don't need your disgusting comments. If you keep repeating it, I'll keep pulling you up on it. You don't know me and I doubt you're a doctor so you have no basis for casting aspersions on my or anyone else's mental health. Whichever way you look at it, that's a nasty, abusive and bullying thing to do.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions