EMpty 'ugg' box

i have a pair of uggs that im giiving someone for xmas, i took advantage of the good exchange rate in the us earlier this year.
got them for a great price only problem was i couldnt get the box in the suitcase :(.
have all the paper bits and tags that come with them but just no box.
anybody have any ideas or a nice mint condition one laying around they would see me?
thanks alot
ian

22 Comments

are they short or long Uggs Ian?

I have a tall Ugg box available.

why not buy a nice gift box? nice tissue paper and some glitter or chocs thrown in to make it look even more special?

Original Poster

there are the classic talls
if i cant get a original box that is what i will do louloo but i would like the box just to make them more authentic as at the moment they look like they have been had from the back of a lorry with no box lol
ian

evil genius;3742649

there are the classic tallsif i cant get a original box that is what i … there are the classic tallsif i cant get a original box that is what i will do louloo but i would like the box just to make them more authentic as at the moment they look like they have been had from the back of a lorry with no box lolian

aww ian im sure not! and if you get a nice box with a few extras in they will look lovely! nice ribbon etc...:thumbsup:

wouldnt you need them in the same size too:|? or the box to say the same size i mean

t0mm;3742725

wouldnt you need them in the same size too:|? or the box to say the same … wouldnt you need them in the same size too:|? or the box to say the same size i mean

lol i think a fancy box will be easier..

UNLESS you have a local retailer cos sometimes people keep shoes on when the buy em and they leave the boxes?

i doubt theyd leave an ugg box tho

t0mm;3743409

i doubt theyd leave an ugg box tho

why are they posh?

louloo;3743430

why are they posh?

Aye, I think.. they're like £170 a pair.

t0mm;3743504

Aye, I think.. they're like £170 a pair.

aww i know they are but the boxes too?

louloo;3743518

aww i know they are but the boxes too?

well if you wanted to sell a pair im sure the box would bump quite a lot off im guessing.

Guys,
I desperately need box for Ugg's Lynea. Please, please help me. My brother destroyed mine by mistake, the boots are too small for me, I now neither can return or exchange them. Help me please.

start a fresh thread

I need a cynical smiley for this thread oO

vmarinova

Guys,I desperately need box for Ugg's Lynea. Please, please help me. My … Guys,I desperately need box for Ugg's Lynea. Please, please help me. My brother destroyed mine by mistake, the boots are too small for me, I now neither can return or exchange them. Help me please.

did you join especially just to ask that question? oO

Sounds a good plan for making fakes look more real for eBay.

Syzable

Sounds a good plan for making fakes look more real for eBay.

Good thinking Sy - hadn't thought of it like that. Do you think its maybe Karl trying to make a fast buck before Christmas?

PS. You do realise you're never going to get away from this don't you? Not for a while anyway

If it's Karl we should help X)

Am I the only one who thinks UGGs are UGGly? I can not see the attraction at all.

(Another newbie reviving an ancient thread - must've missed the moderation again!)

Syzable

If it's Karl we should help X)

Yes YOU should! Maybe he wants to make a home out of all the boxes.

X) lol pen ive only just noticed how long ago this thread was posted , ......well spotted !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions