Emulators on modded xbox

6 replies
Found 9th Aug 2008
made a easy to follow tutorial on how to gather the kit for a mod of an xbox website, how to make the "mod" memory card, how to install the custom evox dash, how to install xmbx BUT i have no idea how to install the emulators available,

anyone know any tutorials i can use to help me

6 Comments

Easiest way is to FTP them over, or use DVD2XBOX to copy nthem from a dvd once downloaded to the xbox, having said that I presume you have done a Hard drive upgrade? The emulators I have take around 15 gigabytes up. (thats without them all being installed)

If you have made an easy to follow tute maybe you would like to post it to help others out?

The emulators I have are:
Amiga emulator
Big *** emulator
Mame emulator
Nintendo 64 Emulator
Nintendo Emulator and
Super Nintendo Emulator

Bear in mind this are all on seperate dvd's thats a lot of games.

Original Poster

harlzter;2714630

Easiest way is to FTP them over, or use DVD2XBOX to copy nthem from a dvd … Easiest way is to FTP them over, or use DVD2XBOX to copy nthem from a dvd once downloaded to the xbox, having said that I presume you have done a Hard drive upgrade? The emulators I have take around 15 gigabytes up.If you have made an easy to follow tute maybe you would like to post it to help others out?

am i allowed cos it would be self promotion :whistling:

faevilangel;2714648

am i allowed cos it would be self promotion :whistling:

Is it hosted on your site?

Original Poster

harlzter;2714661

Is it hosted on your site?

its hosted on a free web hosting server but its 100% my site with one small advert on each page

No doubt some ahem, moderator will remove it. PM it to me please :thumbsup: TY

Original Poster

rehydrated;2714774

No doubt some ahem, moderator will remove it. PM it to me please … No doubt some ahem, moderator will remove it. PM it to me please :thumbsup: TY

i need the advert to pay for mysql access lol maybe a mod might tlet me "advertise" it cos im doing a service :whistling::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions