Enabling Private Messaging on here

Posted 29th Sep
I’m not able to PM at the moment, I think it may be due to lack of activity. Anyidea how to get this facility working? TIA
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
When I try and message you, it says that you've turned messaging off. Presumably if you've turned it off, you can't message others?
Think you need to post ten comments if I remember
AW007929/09/2019 07:01

That is one hell of a username .

Thankyou. I'd like to think I'm one hell of a person but in truth it was a term I used about someone else first which kinda got stuck to me. I'm actually quite nice.
psychobitchfromhell29/09/2019 07:17

Thankyou. I'd like to think I'm one hell of a person but in truth it was a …Thankyou. I'd like to think I'm one hell of a person but in truth it was a term I used about someone else first which kinda got stuck to me. I'm actually quite nice.

Glad to read that you're nice and not like me .
AW007929/09/2019 07:19

Glad to read that you're nice and not like me .

All pretend with me. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing as Macbeth once said. I own a Labrador after all.
psychobitchfromhell29/09/2019 07:24

All pretend with me. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing as Macbeth …All pretend with me. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing as Macbeth once said. I own a Labrador after all.

Ok.What have we planned for Sunday ?
AW007929/09/2019 07:31

Ok.What have we planned for Sunday ?

I'm off up the settle and Carlisle line for a 10p railway journey courtesy of an offer highlighted here. I may kill a few border reivers when I get there, depends on my mood.
psychobitchfromhell29/09/2019 07:41

I'm off up the settle and Carlisle line for a 10p railway journey courtesy …I'm off up the settle and Carlisle line for a 10p railway journey courtesy of an offer highlighted here. I may kill a few border reivers when I get there, depends on my mood.

Hope it goes well.I'll be watching the Grand Prix & listening to football .
AW007929/09/2019 07:45

Hope it goes well.I'll be watching the Grand Prix & listening to football …Hope it goes well.I'll be watching the Grand Prix & listening to football .

Enjoy your day. I boycott the grand prix now you have to pay. It pains me but I have principals. Football you can keep
psychobitchfromhell29/09/2019 07:50

Enjoy your day. I boycott the grand prix now you have to pay. It pains me …Enjoy your day. I boycott the grand prix now you have to pay. It pains me but I have principals. Football you can keep

I watch the GP on my phone via Mobdro.If you have a smart 📺 & an android phone, you can cast it to there and watch it on the big screen .
nomnomnomnom29/09/2019 00:42

When I try and message you, it says that you've turned messaging off. …When I try and message you, it says that you've turned messaging off. Presumably if you've turned it off, you can't message others?

It seems it’s because I haven’t commented enough - Ineed to make 10 comments to enable it apparently
6 more comments needed, off to comment some more
Thanks again
psychobitchfromhell29/09/2019 07:17

Thankyou. I'd like to think I'm one hell of a person but in truth it was a …Thankyou. I'd like to think I'm one hell of a person but in truth it was a term I used about someone else first which kinda got stuck to me. I'm actually quite nice.

I saw you around on the streets of HUKD the other day and pondered over your username. Was going to ask you about it but thought better of it

It does make you sound quite scary
speedy201929/09/2019 10:16

I saw you around on the streets of HUKD the other day and pondered over …I saw you around on the streets of HUKD the other day and pondered over your username. Was going to ask you about it but thought better of it It does make you sound quite scary

I'm a pussycat. It was a term I coined to describe a teacher who did not understand my seven year old autistic child and treated him as a naughty boy. A friend found a birthday card with a badge on saying that and I used it for years in place of my work name badge. It stuck. Said child is now 21 and sitting next to me on a train as we speak. If I was as awful as my name he would have been dead many times over
Still having issues... Got the below message a couple of hours ago after making 10 comments but apparently my messaging in still greyed out and I can’t message anyone else either
“Hi gildedgirl!
Now you're an active member of the community, we've switched on your private messages. Once you start a chat with another member, your new messages will appear here.“
Hi I have just tried to PM you but there is a message saying .... This user doesn't allow to receive messages.
I am using my phone ..... so from phone click onto your Avatar, go to Settings, then to Preferences, and then in the Privacy section tick ... Allow other members to message me.

That is of course if you haven't already done it.

Hopefully that may help. Good Luck
Edited by: "oliviasgrandad" 29th Sep
oliviasgrandad29/09/2019 12:59

Hi I have just tried to PM you but there is a message saying .... This …Hi I have just tried to PM you but there is a message saying .... This user doesn't allow to receive messages.I am using my phone ..... so from phone click onto your Avatar, go to Settings, then to Preferences, and then in the Privacy section tick ... Allow other members to message me.That is of course if you haven't already done it. Hopefully that may help. Good Luck

Yay, I think that’s worked! (At least I hope it has!). Thank you so much
gildedgirl29/09/2019 13:19

Yay, I think that’s worked! (At least I hope it has!). Thank you so much : …Yay, I think that’s worked! (At least I hope it has!). Thank you so much

Excellent. Good luck. Sent you a celebratory PM
Edited by: "oliviasgrandad" 29th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants