Ending Mobile Contract Early...need some help please!

Hi guys,

I want to get the new Iphone as a contract however I am currently on a O2 12 month contract which is about to end on the 1st of April 2009. I have called O2 a couple of times earlier this month to try and cancel my current contract and start me on a new one, however they keep asking me to contact them in March.

Does anyone know of any loop holes/ideas to end my current contact and get a new one?

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Comments

Banned

The only way they will allow you would be to buy your way out of the old one.

(The free phone they originally gave you was a sweetner for a 12 month contract - and you agreed to it!)

They have been loopholes you could have used - but there aren't any ATM.

Ive tried this before they will only let you change your contract 1 month early. when you do ask to speak to retentions these people are there to keep you with 02, they will do you a really good deal for example i had the new sony ericsson c902 mobile phone for £35 a month with an add on free of charge which was unlimted internet and they gave me a discount of £15 a month so only paying what i was anyway. Good ay!
Only thing is now they keep you on a 18 month contract but for a good phone its worth it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523408
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011

See more discussions