Groups

Ending napster trial

I'm ending my trial tomorrow, anybody got any way to *ahem* archive my activity?;-)

6 Comments

Original Poster

Gotta cancel this in a couple of hours guys. There must be someone here who's a little bit whoa, a little bit wey :thumbsup:

Koopa

I'm ending my trial tomorrow, anybody got any way to *ahem* archive my … I'm ending my trial tomorrow, anybody got any way to *ahem* archive my activity?;-)

I don't understand, what are you trying to do ?

Original Poster

Well I tried to subtlely say I wanted to rip all of the tracks from Napster ;-) Obviously too vague even with the fast show reference

I was reading a few things about the fair use of tracks on Google a while ago. It has been in the press too.
    I believe that Microsoft were trying to close the loophole by updating WMP's keys for their 'Plays For Sure' technology.

Original Poster

I guess I could burn them all to CD

[SIZE=2]Try ]analoghole saying that I got a 1 month free trial[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions