Groups
    EXPIRED

Endownment Complaint Letter

Please has anybody any idea what to put on a complaints letter about a miss sold endownment? Was going to get a company to do it but they charge 30% if you recieve anything back.

2 Comments

Try the following link:
    which.net/end…tml

Apart from useful information, there's a link to 'Write a complaint letter'.

I found that you just need to write a brief letter to the endowment company telling them you wish to make a complaint about a mis-sold policy.

They will then send you a questionnaire to complete & should deal with it from there.

I did this last year for a policy which I had actually "cashed-in" 18 months previously (switched to a repayment mortgage).

After investigation from the Insurer, they offered compensation which I was more than happy with.

I hadn't realised you could claim after you had surrended the policy but my brother had done the same & he got compensation too.

I have passed the letter on to several colleagues at work who have used it & also received compen.

If you want to pm me with your email address I can send you the text.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions