Expired

Energizer rechargable batteries

Found 16th Dec 2006
hi everyone,

im looking for a deal for different size of energizer rechargable batteries and charger or other well known brand is ok.

thank you very much

1. Ask
  2. Energizer
12 Comments

Cheapest i have found. if you need the charger for them let me know i have a link for the 15 minute charger for £15

]http//sv…570

Original Poster

SoM^VipeR

Cheapest i have found. if you need the charger for them let me know i … Cheapest i have found. if you need the charger for them let me know i have a link for the 15 minute charger for £15]http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=570

thank you very much, and yes can i have the link of the charger please.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

take a look at [url]www.directfoto.co.uk[/url] and postage is free

Original Poster

currychops

take a look at [url]www.directfoto.co.uk[/url] and postage is free

thank you very much, this is even better deal with free postage, but the first deal is not bad at all, anyway thanks to both of you.:thumbsup:

At Asda they've got the charger with 4 NiMH AA batteries for £10! This is an incredible deal I think!

Original Poster

phoenix_af

At Asda they've got the charger with 4 NiMH AA batteries for £10! This is … At Asda they've got the charger with 4 NiMH AA batteries for £10! This is an incredible deal I think!

which brand of deal??

Sorry it's the Energizer NiMH batteries (set of 4) with the charger.

I had just bought a new camera and was delighted to find this, the batteries last for AGES!

SVP are selling these 2500mAh Ni-mh batteries including a charger and SIX batteries for a giveaway price of £8.61(includes the HUKD discount).If you buy an item from their selected sale items list the delivery charge is reduced to 99p.I suggest you buy a CD /DVD wallet with built in speaker for £4.90 off the list in addition to the charger and 6 batteries.:thumbsup:

Hi are these 6 batteries with charger from SVP rechargable? I know they are 2500 mah but I know ni mh ones are re-chargable but is there a differnce between mah batteries and ni mh and if so what please ??

Thank you for any info :-)

Col

col

Hi are these 6 batteries with charger from SVP rechargable? I know they … Hi are these 6 batteries with charger from SVP rechargable? I know they are 2500 mah but I know ni mh ones are re-chargable but is there a differnce between mah batteries and ni mh and if so what please ??Thank you for any info :-)Col

Yep they are rechargeable.They come in the charger which charges 4 at a time Plus 2 extra batteries all wrapped in a perspex display case. the product code is 5620.Just above it you will find 4 of the same batteries only for £5.49.The section for cheap delivery is called "Discount Delivery" It is the top item in the blue categories box on the left on the home page.:santa:

the batteries are 5.49 for 4 arent they?

Col

Yes,you are correct.Product code 5100.You get 4 for 5.49,Sounds like a typical score from the Aussie cricket team in the current Ashes series against England!
Post a comment
@
    Text