Energy switch October '17 - Cashback for best prices

Found 14th Sep 2017
I was on the British Gas Collective Fix October 2017 and I've been looking around for a new deal. As someone pointed out in another thread the current MSE collective switch ain't great so I started looking at cashback options.

NPower came out near the top on cost for big 6 on MSE Energy club and USwitch and they currently have the following cashback via TCB:

Cleaner Energy Fix 2019 – Dual Fuel only
New customers only
Exclusive Offer Ends In 3 Days£100.00

This tariff has no early exit fee!

And it's clean energy

I plan to move in around 8 months, so should be able to pocket the £100 (25 weeks payment speed) and move without exit fees (which are not always payable if you move anyway but the subject seems a little murky). Alternatively, if you don't plan on moving, you could change supplier again for more cashback when the £100 has been paid.…er/
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  1. Misc
1 Comment
Original Poster
These are their criteria for the 'broader' group for the warm homes payment if that might apply to you:

Broader Group You are eligible for npower’s Broader Group Warm Home Discount if you are in receipt of any of the following:

• Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Universal Credit
  • A gross annual household income less than £16,190
and you are also in receipt of one of the following:

• Have Parental responsibility for a child aged 5 or under
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Disabled Child Premium or Element
  • Disability, Enhanced Disability or Severe Disability Premiums
  • Disability Living Allowance (For an adult or child within the household) or Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
  • Long term Incapacity Benefit
  • Pensioner Premium, Higher Pensioner Premium or Enhanced Pensioner Premium
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants