Groups

energylinx cashback not paying

hi there basically energylinx are refusing to pay cashback this is the reason they gave me
    "Thanks for your email

I have searched our system and found that you requested a switch Extra Energy on 30/11/2016 online via the Energylinx Website.  However you have now used a cash back site and cannot claim any cash back for this switch."

seems silly I used energylinx for this transfer they confirm the transfer via email so i don't understand why they are saying I have used a cashback I probably used one for a comparison at some point it's not like the cookies haven't tracked or anything they have full proof it's gone through via there site or are they correct assuming I did use a cashback site at some point.

1 Comment

ExtraEnergy is THE most complained about energy company at the moment and for very good reason. I realise your cashback is from Energylinx but still...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917

See more discussions