Groups
    EXPIRED

ENGAGEMENT diamond rings

I NEED A BIG RING ANY DEALS ABOUT FOR ABOUT £2000

7 Comments

Hi Mate - Check out htp://bluenile.co.uk great website and search selection and they do quality diamonds at excellent prices with amazing customer service.

lucky girl £2000 ring all the best for your engagment

Quick question on the engagement ring bit......how do you know, and how do you come to the decision on how much to spend?????

had this conversation with some mates and they said at least 3 months wages worth?

any1?!

taurus_the_bull;6474266

Quick question on the engagement ring bit......how do you know, and how … Quick question on the engagement ring bit......how do you know, and how do you come to the decision on how much to spend?????had this conversation with some mates and they said at least 3 months wages worth?any1?!

Suppose it depends how much you earn! :thumbsup: Personally, I think 3 months wages is way too much, even on minimum wage that's nearly £3K. Bear in mind the 50% divorce rate! :-D

nothing to do with money!!! we both went out looking and then decided, but didnt put a price on it, just waited to see what happened and what we liked

To my mind it needs to be expensive enough that you have to plan the purchase. That shows that you actually care about the person and the decision.

If you have Tesco clubcard vouchers, remember that you can get 4x the value at Goldsmiths.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2634
      2. Tesco vouchers?11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345
      4. word association Game73944515

See more discussions