Groups

engalnd v algeria

whos gonna win.....whats the score gonna be ...............england favorites?should be .......shouldnt have drawn tonight should have been win win win......nevermind fingers crossed for the next game in the group....

17 Comments

Banned

And you wonder why us Scots hate England so much during these tournaments

You couldn't beat an average side tonight. Algeria will be just as hard to beat

Also will be able to the game and goals be in HD ITV?

Who is Engalnd?

Original Poster

skusey;8824375

Who is Engalnd?

wtf.................?:thumbsup::-D

123tylerjames;8824383

wtf.................?:thumbsup::-D

read your post:?

Original Poster

oooooooooooooo......lol

lol, just like the USA game its not a dead cert, you should beat them but i wouldnt be shocked if it was a draw

Banned

micoo;8824397

lol, just like the USA game its not a dead cert, you should beat them but … lol, just like the USA game its not a dead cert, you should beat them but i wouldnt be shocked if it was a draw

In 1966 we drew our first game too...... Jus sayin! :-D

6-0 to England

in reality 1-0 to algeria lol

guv;8824455

In 1966 we drew our first game too...... Jus sayin! :-D

in 1967 we whooped your ass....... Just sayin

Original Poster

jesus all those years ago....wer has all those years gone...........wtf?

Banned

micoo;8824662

in 1967 we whooped your ass....... Just sayin

Did you get a gold star for doing so? Jus sayin! :roll:

To be honest, its amaising you lot keep going on about a meaningless match played when we still had a hangover and meant diddley squat. Qualifying for the world cup in 74 and 78 when we didnt is a much better rub the nose in job. (Serious)

guv;8826228

Did you get a gold star for doing so? Jus sayin! :roll:To be honest, its … Did you get a gold star for doing so? Jus sayin! :roll:To be honest, its amaising you lot keep going on about a meaningless match played when we still had a hangover and meant diddley squat. Qualifying for the world cup in 74 and 78 when we didnt is a much better rub the nose in job. (Serious)

i considered using them but i went with the 67 win :lol: mainly cos it ended your 19 game unbeaten run

Banned

micoo;8826270

i considered using them but i went with the 67 win :lol: mainly cos it … i considered using them but i went with the 67 win :lol: mainly cos it ended your 19 game unbeaten run

Hehe... I refuse to get enbroiled in a tit for tat England v Scotland achievement thing. I'll get infracted by aSB for bullying the Scottish Football team! :w00t:

guv;8826330

Hehe... I refuse to get enbroiled in a tit for tat England v Scotland … Hehe... I refuse to get enbroiled in a tit for tat England v Scotland achievement thing. I'll get infracted by aSB for bullying the Scottish Football team! :w00t:

hardly gonna be a tit for tat thing, im already running out of stuff to throw your way :lol:

Banned

micoo;8826363

hardly gonna be a tit for tat thing, im already running out of stuff to … hardly gonna be a tit for tat thing, im already running out of stuff to throw your way :lol:

I know... that's why it was gonna end up being seen as bullying! :w00t:

Banned

dimebars;8824322

And you wonder why us Scots hate England so much during these tournaments … And you wonder why us Scots hate England so much during these tournaments You couldn't beat an average side tonight. Algeria will be just as hard to beat

Told you so!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions