Groups

England Away football top! Where to buy in Glasgow?

I have zero interest in football (Scottish or English....well unless it involves going to the pub!) however, I need to buy an England red away shirt for my boyfriend...

Will normal sport shops in Glasgow city centre sell such a thing?

14 Comments

ask MICOO .......... he might have a spare one ............

I'll be interested in the answer to this, all our major JJB's, Sports Directs sell Scotland, Ireland (just about every major European country) tops. Wonder if Scotland will sell England tops?

Yeah loads of rangers fans in Glasgow so there willbe some unless sold out

greg_68;8812923

I'll be interested in the answer to this, all our major JJB's, Sports … I'll be interested in the answer to this, all our major JJB's, Sports Directs sell Scotland, Ireland (just about every major European country) tops. Wonder if Scotland will sell England tops?

of course we do :lol: you usually get stabbed once u buy it though

OP i would just head to the sports direct on sauchiehall street they should have loads, if not then greaves across the road will have them :thumbsup:

Banned

greg_68;8812923

I'll be interested in the answer to this, all our major JJB's, Sports … I'll be interested in the answer to this, all our major JJB's, Sports Directs sell Scotland, Ireland (just about every major European country) tops. Wonder if Scotland will sell England tops?

i can tell you right now they do,why would they not greg.:?

Banned

greg_68;8812923

You'd have thought so, just so they can try and experience what a World Cup is like if you're part of it.

RFC;8812995

i can tell you right now they do,why would they not greg.:?

I don't know why, I see Scots as far more patriotic and wondered whether shops would be as eager as we are to please everyone as with most things down here.

greg_68;8813026

I don't know why, I see Scots as far more patriotic and wondered whether … I don't know why, I see Scots as far more patriotic and wondered whether shops would be as eager as we are to please everyone as with most things down here.

there is remarkably less up here but they are readily available to whoever wants them lol

Banned

greg_68;8813026

I don't know why, I see Scots as far more patriotic and wondered whether … I don't know why, I see Scots as far more patriotic and wondered whether shops would be as eager as we are to please everyone as with most things down here.

mate whether anyone likes it or not we are the uk,we pay tax together,use the same nhs and fight in the armed forces together to defend this island,why on earth would you not be able to buy a football top ffs,its only football lads you know kicking a bit of leather up and down a park....:roll:

p.s ignore the troll on this thread trying to incite hatered as usual ,why its not banned is a mystery!

Banned

WTF is going on????

twice in a week I find myself agreeing with RFC!?

Nothing beats this though - hotukdeals.com/ite…=35

greaves will sell everything m8-they have football tops you have never heard of-lol-you could walk in there and ask for the most obscure team in the world and they would have it behind the counter.

The Rangers Superstore probably sell them - would explain why so many of their fans wear England tops.

Original Poster

Got one in JJB! Right enough all the Scotland tops were as soon as you came in the door, however the girl found the england ones for me and as the sizes aren't made simple (no small, med, large etc) the Scottish sales guy even tried it on to check the sizing (although the other staff heckled him!).
    As a Scottish person (with an English boyfriend) MON ENGLAND!! (...although that may be only because I drew england in our office sweep and the fact I'll get some peace for a month haha!

Original Poster

ODB_69;8813112

WTF is going on????twice in a week I find myself agreeing with … WTF is going on????twice in a week I find myself agreeing with RFC!?Nothing beats this though - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/696440/most-patriotic-england-fan/showpost.php?p=8804726&postcount=35

I'd be more concerned about any baby dressed in any sort football gear for any team...nedtastic!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…912
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions