Found 9th Sep 2009
They have the team to win it, I am convinced this is their greatest chance since 1966

109 Comments

i dunno about winning it, but i think they will get semis at least

Original Poster

intenso100;6252104

i dunno about winning it, but i think they will get semis at least

Haven't seen any better team to be honest

We've been good, but Croatia have been very poor. our right fullback needs sorting

Banned

We've got a shot. The team looks balanced, but there's still a couple of positions that need strengthening.

Not being funny but we`ve heard this a thousand times.

Yes we are playing well but am taking 1 game at a time. Only takes one iffy performance or decision to put us out come the business end.

Original Poster

Eez1;6252166

Not being funny but we`ve heard this a thousand times. Yes we are playing … Not being funny but we`ve heard this a thousand times. Yes we are playing well but am taking 1 game at a time. Only takes one iffy performance or decision to put us out come the business end.

agree but the team spirit seems top notch

FilthAndFurry;6252153

We've got a shot. The team looks balanced, but there's still a couple of … We've got a shot. The team looks balanced, but there's still a couple of positions that need strengthening.

mmm maybe we can dip into the transfer market :-D

skusey;6252187

agree but the team spirit seems top notch

Hmm but is Capello keeping his eye on the job?

This is Frollickingfrill , still can't believe she did it :roll:

youtube.com/wat…3OM

Paddy_o_furniture;6252127

We've been good, but Croatia have been very poor. our right fullback … We've been good, but Croatia have been very poor. our right fullback needs sorting

Johnson is a good attacking full back who put in a few good tackles tonight... I'd be more worried about Green between the sticks.. James gives me more confidence

Easy group tbh, qualification was guaranteed.

Finals will be a much tougher task, England always seem to choke when they get to the big stage. But with Capello in charge you may have finally found a manager who can get the best from this group of players.

Lool.
Brazil FTW

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;6252241

Johnson is a good attacking full back who put in a few good tackles … Johnson is a good attacking full back who put in a few good tackles tonight... I'd be more worried about Green between the sticks.. James gives me more confidence

You serious?
Calamity will never play for England whilst Green is fit

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6252282

Lool.Brazil FTW

Spain are probably a bigger threat than Brazil.

Banned

skusey;6252291

You serious?Calamity will never play for England whilst Green is fit

I'd still put James at the top of the pile. The guy has matured immensely since the 'Calamity James' days.

borolad94;6252224

Hmm but is Capello keeping his eye on the job?This is Frollickingfrill , … Hmm but is Capello keeping his eye on the job?This is Frollickingfrill , still can't believe she did it :roll:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANC0MtgH3OM

:lol: epic :lol:

my money is on spain :thumbsup:

skusey;6252291

You serious?Calamity will never play for England whilst Green is fit

yea.. im serious.. Green is a liability when a good cross comes into the box

If England don't win it next year then they will never have a better chance. Some of the other big football nations eg Italy, Germany, France, Argentina, Portugal aren't as strong as a few years ago. As mentioned above Brazil and Spain, with possibly Holland will be the teams to beat.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6252319

I'd still put James at the top of the pile. The guy has matured immensely … I'd still put James at the top of the pile. The guy has matured immensely since the 'Calamity James' days.

Still drops too many clangers
KERMITZBITZ;6252333

yea.. im serious.. Green is a liability when a good cross comes into the … yea.. im serious.. Green is a liability when a good cross comes into the box

Seen him play frequently for The 'ammers and he has been awesome for the last 2 seasons

Think they have a good shot this year. Hopefully if they take one game at a time and don't come out with a World Cup song they will get to the final!

they wont

/thread.

Eez1;6252166

Not being funny but we`ve heard this a thousand times. Yes we are playing … Not being funny but we`ve heard this a thousand times. Yes we are playing well but am taking 1 game at a time. Only takes one iffy performance or decision to put us out come the business end.

Usually this, if we get through the 1/4 finals I think we are there

black gerbil1;6252453

they wont/thread.

agree

skusey;6252440

Still drops too many clangersSeen him play frequently for The 'ammers and … Still drops too many clangersSeen him play frequently for The 'ammers and he has been awesome for the last 2 seasons

2 against 1 for Jamo at the mo

KERMITZBITZ;6252484

2 against 1 for Jamo at the mo

rob green vote here

Original Poster

2 all

Cantona_7;6252503

rob green vote here

+1 :thumbsup:

Cantona_7;6252503

rob green vote here

2-2 then.... Jamo would be better for the world cup.. if it went to penalties i'd deffo have James no question

rob green for me too, foster for future, soon as he can be man utd regular

England have every chance, a few things need tweaking but we look like we have as good a chance as anyone else.

Original Poster

intenso100;6252542

rob green for me too, foster for future, soon as he can be man utd regular

4-2 Green:)

skusey;6252544

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/473053/clever-trolling-allowed/:thumbsup:

so im clever?

tbh rob should of stopped the shot and caught it, instead of spilling it.

England will prob get as far as the quarters, maybe semis if they get a lucky draw.

this happens everytime, they beat some average team and everyone is like "66, were gonna win it again"

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;6252538

2-2 then.... Jamo would be better for the world cup.. if it went to … 2-2 then.... Jamo would be better for the world cup.. if it went to penalties i'd deffo have James no question

Green as a far superior ratio of penalty saves than James:thumbsup:

skusey;6252553

4-2 Green:)

must be all 13 year old hammers fans voting then :whistling:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6252568

so im clever?tbh rob should of stopped the shot and caught it, instead of … so im clever?tbh rob should of stopped the shot and caught it, instead of spilling it.rubbishEngland will prob get as far as the quarters, maybe semis if they get a lucky draw.this happens everytime, they beat some average team and everyone is like "66, were gonna win it again"

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;6252572

realists, I have just noticed your location, now I understand:w00t:

KERMITZBITZ;6252572

haha no villa, and james was rubbish there :whistling:

No votes for Robinson :w00t:

I agree with you mate i think the manager has done very well for the team !!!!

i'll take that as a vote for Jamo from gerbil then saying green spilled it

4;3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon account for Alexa only33
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34

See more discussions