Groups

England match on the TV anywhere or Internet ?

Is this on TV anywhere or any live feeds etc ?

Thanks

maxmix

32 Comments

Itv

channel 3

ITV HD for me... on my sky box.
    Non of this freesat tat.

pay some money into my paypal account & i will give you a link :whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks lads, thought it was 7:45 all I could find (No Sky card etc) was the NI game...

maxmix

maxmix;6578029

Thanks lads, thought it was 7:45 all I could find (No Sky card etc) was … Thanks lads, thought it was 7:45 all I could find (No Sky card etc) was the NI game...:)maxmix

Kicks off at 8pm mate.

Original Poster

Sky 103 (STV)... is Charlie and the Chocolate factory lol

I'll need to find the real ITV channel lol

maxmix

PS or maybe i'd be better watching C&TCF

maxmix;6578048

Sky 103 (STV)... is Charlie and the Chocolate factory lolI'll need to … Sky 103 (STV)... is Charlie and the Chocolate factory lolI'll need to find the real ITV channel lolmaxmixPS or maybe i'd be better watching C&TCF

Look at the channels in the 900's as they have different ITV regional variations on there

maxmix;6578048

Sky 103 (STV)... is Charlie and the Chocolate factory lolI'll need to … Sky 103 (STV)... is Charlie and the Chocolate factory lolI'll need to find the real ITV channel lolmaxmixPS or maybe i'd be better watching C&TCF

yet again stv doing us proud, I'm sure the real itv channel is somewhere on sky though.

I just 'lol'd at the little fat kid in the England kit with his shorts pulled up to his arm pits

Original Poster

ants97;6578071

yet again stv doing us proud, I'm sure the real itv channel is somewhere … yet again stv doing us proud, I'm sure the real itv channel is somewhere on sky though.

lol 993 it is then.... after going through Sex Ass Tit Cock Tv channels lol

maxmix

Original Poster

Well as England are through I stuck £4 on Belarus at 20/1 lol

L8r

maxmix

No doubt about England 4-0 will be the score

maxmix;6578113

lol 993 it is then.... after going through Sex Ass Tit Cock Tv channels … lol 993 it is then.... after going through Sex Ass Tit Cock Tv channels lolmaxmix

I lol'ed

You'll be chuffed with the start then.

Should have given the £4 to charity. :lol:

maxmix;6578113

lol 993 it is then.... after going through Sex Ass Tit Cock Tv channels … lol 993 it is then.... after going through Sex Ass Tit Cock Tv channels lolmaxmix

lol I'd have stuck when I got to bang babes.

Not bothered about the england game, it's the argentina game later I'm looking forward to should be eventful at least.

ants97;6578188

lol I'd have stuck when I got to bang babes. Not bothered about the … lol I'd have stuck when I got to bang babes. Not bothered about the england game, it's the argentina game later I'm looking forward to should be eventful at least.

I'll be watching that. Should be a humdinger. Both they and Uruguay need to win.

Gerrard not playing :O Good for us Sy.

Adam2050;6578223

Gerrard not playing :O Good for us Sy.

Yep. Don't like him playing in pointless games. :thumbsup:

Syzable;6578212

I'll be watching that. Should be a humdinger. Both they and Uruguay need … I'll be watching that. Should be a humdinger. Both they and Uruguay need to win.

yep can see maradona literally losing the plot at this one, should be great tv:-D

ants97;6578233

yep can see maradona literally losing the plot at this one, should be … yep can see maradona literally losing the plot at this one, should be great tv:-D

I can't wait.........his dive along the pitch last match was class. Can't wait to see what he does if they lose. lol

Syzable;6578247

I can't wait.........his dive along the pitch last match was class. Can't … I can't wait.........his dive along the pitch last match was class. Can't wait to see what he does if they lose. lol

I hope he's brought his air gun and starts taking pot shots at the press, ref and or players.

I'm wondering if he'll go back to comfort eating next summer. :-D

http://wwwc.aftonbladet.se/sport/0502/18/SPORT-18s25-maradona-386_368.jpg

you've made me smile - thanks lads-and lasses !

OH watching it - and little fella staying up late til 8.30 on good behaviour - so got one eye on it - Come on England !

lucerysmum;6578321

you've made me smile - thanks lads-and lasses !OH watching it - and … you've made me smile - thanks lads-and lasses !OH watching it - and little fella staying up late til 8.30 on good behaviour - so got one eye on it - Come on England !

Snap. I've told my eldest he can watch it till half time and then bedtime as school tomorrow.

finally managed to get itv hd on my dreambox, just in time for the match tonight

Banned

Syzable;6578292

:lol:

Syzable;6578292

Does he have a neck?:p

Syzable;6578335

Snap. I've told my eldest he can watch it till half time and then bedtime … Snap. I've told my eldest he can watch it till half time and then bedtime as school tomorrow.

We are great parents aren't we !:thumbsup: He is a Villa fan - so is made up as Agboblahor is playing - he is only 9 - but like a little stato with football facts !

lucerysmum;6578390

We are great parents aren't we !:thumbsup: He is a Villa fan - so is … We are great parents aren't we !:thumbsup: He is a Villa fan - so is made up as Agboblahor is playing - he is only 9 - but like a little stato with football facts !

My eldest is 5 :oops: But the amount of energy he has he could power the national grid. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6578159

You'll be chuffed with the start then. Should have given the £4 to … You'll be chuffed with the start then. Should have given the £4 to charity. :lol:

Thats my usual lol

50/1 after I stuck my bet on, so another quid went on lol

maxmix

maxmix;6578501

Thats my usual lol50/1 after I stuck my bet on, so another quid went on … Thats my usual lol50/1 after I stuck my bet on, so another quid went on lolmaxmix

They are probing at the mo..........wouldn't be surprised. lol

Banned

crap game.....godd result

and respect to itv for playing out with IAN BROWN - STELLIFY

youtube.com/wat…CBE
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace66
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions