England on the verge of test cricket history !

Found 22nd MarEdited by:"Wongy110"
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments
Original Poster
Less than a tweet
.1....1.......1...1.1..1.W...........W1.4....14.W.....2..W....W....W.21...2..W...W......4....W...422.4.1...41LB.61....4.2....W – and plenty of characters to spare.
twitter.com/Dan…tfw
Oh

33489195-GAxBz.jpg
Original Poster
Chanchi324 m ago

Oh[Image]

Morning chancy

What other sport/team would you jump out of bed at 2am
excited that your team was getting thrashed ? lol
Original Poster
Ohhhhh stats
10th wkt partnership > 50% of total:
58.21 (163/280) P Hughes/A Agar A v E Nott 2013
55.98 (117*/209-9) P Willey/B Willis E v WI Oval 1980
55.31 (26/47) P Siddle/N Lyon A v SA CT 2013
53.44 (31/58) C Overton/J Anderson E v NZ Auck 2018

don't forget Broady ison 399 here
Yessssssssssss!!!
Wow, this test team is getting worse and worse.
hass1237 m ago

Wow, this test team is getting worse and worse.

And Trevor Bayliss suggesting that because half the team play in the one day team as well, it's too much for them

Aww diddums. I can't imagine how they would cope in a proper job that involves doing some actual work.
deeky30 m ago

And Trevor Bayliss suggesting that because half the team play in the one …And Trevor Bayliss suggesting that because half the team play in the one day team as well, it's too much for them Aww diddums. I can't imagine how they would cope in a proper job that involves doing some actual work.

The one day team are one of the best teams in the world, it’s like they flop in tests because of a lack of patience for the longer format.
hass12328 m ago

The one day team are one of the best teams in the world, it’s like they f …The one day team are one of the best teams in the world, it’s like they flop in tests because of a lack of patience for the longer format.

There's definitely something wrong somewhere. Surely they should be able to adapt from one format to the other? It's all cricket.
deeky5 h, 13 m ago

There's definitely something wrong somewhere. Surely they should be able …There's definitely something wrong somewhere. Surely they should be able to adapt from one format to the other? It's all cricket.

Bayliss should have got the sack after the Ashes, now England lost 4-0 to India, 4-0 to Australia and just got creamed this morning by New Zealand.
Original Poster
deeky5 h, 18 m ago

There's definitely something wrong somewhere. Surely they should be able …There's definitely something wrong somewhere. Surely they should be able to adapt from one format to the other? It's all cricket.

No not really deeky T20 isn't imo tend to agree with Bayliss the internationals should more or less scrapped
Wongy1101 h, 49 m ago

No not really deeky T20 isn't imo tend to agree with Bayliss the …No not really deeky T20 isn't imo tend to agree with Bayliss the internationals should more or less scrapped

Don't wongy, we'll never agree on this one.

I repeat: Aww diddums. I can't imagine how they would cope in a proper job that involves doing some actual work.
Original Poster
deeky10 m ago

Don't wongy, we'll never agree on this one. I repeat: Aww diddums. I can't …Don't wongy, we'll never agree on this one. I repeat: Aww diddums. I can't imagine how they would cope in a proper job that involves doing some actual work.

I don't really see what that has to do with the price of cheese deeky ?

If they are more physically and mentally knackered than the opposition they are not going to perform as well
Wongy1101 m ago

I don't really see what that has to do with the price of cheese deeky ?If …I don't really see what that has to do with the price of cheese deeky ?If they are more physically and mentally knackered than the opposition they are not going to perform as well

Ok wongy, you know best.
The bottom line is they have been touring for an awful long time (first match 4th Nov 2017 - so left England in Oct) and in today's world visitors find it really hard to win test matches full stop. No excuses as this result is pathetic, but it's too long to be touring.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 22nd Mar
Original Poster
Oh deary me that is not cheese or the cloth he handed to the umpire Cameron Bannercroft is stuffing down his pants
heraldsun.com.au/spo…a37

33505451-l3ueM.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants