England Stuff . advice please

8 replies
Found 13th Mar 2010
Hi all

Just got a handful of england car flags and 18inch england inflatable hats
Thinking of selling them on eBay and on my website i get up shortly

What would you pay for them? Ive seen prices totally fluctuate. Some are low and some are high,

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. England
8 Comments

they are worth little to nothing.. car flags are sold for 50p in most retail shops

Original Poster

Ok thanks for your input. I might struggle to sell them lol

Banned

give them to boothy i think he would make best use of them :lol:

bykergrove;8094116

give them to boothy i think he would make best use of them :lol:

Lol, he would buy a truckload :-D

GentleTouch;8094035

they are worth little to nothing.. car flags are sold for 50p in most … they are worth little to nothing.. car flags are sold for 50p in most retail shops

There are that many on ebay unless you go tthem for free you will make very little on them, I still have around 200-300 5ft flags in my loft.

greg_68;8094164

There are that many on ebay unless you go tthem for free you will make … There are that many on ebay unless you go tthem for free you will make very little on them, I still have around 200-300 5ft flags in my loft.

You may still get to sell them around St Georges day, that is if we are still allowed to celebrate it or even mention the E word (English) then

As to the OP, give the flags to your favourite UK charity, pop down to the shop I am sure they will appreciate the flags.

Just wait until the world cup this summer

aztech;8094301

Just wait until the world cup this summer

It doesn't make any difference, if anything it will be worse. Every man and his dog thinks they can sell England stuff on ebay during any England related tournement and this means that the stuff goes for next to nothing. My stuff is from before the 2006 world cup.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries35
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions