Groups

England v Andorra Travel

Could anyone give me some advice about getting to Wembley from victoria on wednesday, with the tube strike i'm really screwed

8 Comments

tfl.gov.uk/

i use this site to plan my way around places i dont know well in london, click on 'MORE OPTIONS' and select the method of transport you wanna use

Banned

ever heard of those red things called buses or those long things called trains? :thinking:

The London train strike starts at 7.00 pm but will be running down from about 6.00. You need to get to wembley a bit earlier and then get the bus home afterwards or walk if you are local.

Banned

jeffnail;5441313

The London train strike starts at 7.00 pm but will be running down from … The London train strike starts at 7.00 pm but will be running down from about 6.00. You need to get to wembley a bit earlier and then get the bus home afterwards or walk if you are local.

:thinking:

its tube only, not trains isn't it?

thought it starts tonight for 48 hours and game is tomorrow night so OP will have a long wait if he gets there early :thinking:

get yourself to harrow and wealdstone if you can, they have a direct train to wembley central and walk from there. and i'm pretty sure that's not affected today...

Banned

[url]www.thetrainline.com[/url]

You can travel by National Rail as it is not affected by the strike. I've just confirmed that and the nearest Train Station is Wembley Stadium Rail Station or Wembley Central. You can also use your oyster card like you would on a Tube.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet26
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      3. Three connection78
      4. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44

See more discussions