Groups

England V Croatia

Who's gonna win!?

98 Comments

Banned

7-0 to Croatia.

Croatia FTW

Banned

england will score around the 20 minute mark, croatia will then equalise 1 minute into the 2nd half, croatia will then score again, and england will equalise on the 70th or 80th minute, then several attempts at goal will all miss.

3-0 Lampard to score 1st......

no one it will be a draw

Banned

Im betting the bank on this match, so if Croatia win its gonna be an imaginary Christmas at my house this year.

cant vote there is no draw option.
    :- 2 v 1 england gerrard & crouch:whistling:

Original Poster

jules69

cant vote there is no draw option.

The poll is who's going to WIN...not 'What will be the outcome' :whistling: :giggle::p

Banned

what happend to who cares..

Original Poster

dog_cop

what happend to who cares..

Why the hell come into this thread then!? :? :-D

Added options to the poll for you.

England 3-0 and we wont be crying like some i could mention:giggle:

lol, england will hold their bottle, walk in the park...

will be good match though, maybe not a walk in the park

Any result which makes the following happen
    1. Carson blunder
    2. Mclaren sacked
    3. Crouch shocker
    4. Gerrard sent of for diving
    5. Bent and Defoe combining to score 5 between themselves

LOL ... this poll closes a day AFTER the match !!

either way i win im croat and english

thfc andyp3

Any result which makes the following happen1. Carson blunder2. Mclaren … Any result which makes the following happen1. Carson blunder2. Mclaren sacked3. Crouch shocker4. Gerrard sent of for diving5. Bent and Defoe combining to score 5 between themselves

I hope England win and go through. Should be about 2-0. And when do Bent and Defoe score one goal, let alone 5? (Hopefully tonight) There's more chance of all of the first 4 things happening tonight than the last option! :giggle:

Original Poster

rayman

Added options to the poll for you.

I didn't ask for any further options :? :cry:

melissab

LOL ... this poll closes a day AFTER the match !!

When did u want it to close?? :?

birdyboyuk

I didn't ask for any further options :? :cry:

awwww dont cry :friends:

come on croatia hehehe

Banned

hoojii

3-0 Lampard to score 1st......

Lampard to score? Now you're just being silly!:giggle:

Come on Croatia!!!

Banned

Arsenal Fan

I hope England win and go through. Should be about 2-0. And when do Bent … I hope England win and go through. Should be about 2-0. And when do Bent and Defoe score one goal, let alone 5? (Hopefully tonight) There's more chance of all of the first 4 things happening tonight than the last option! :giggle:

That sounds like sour grapes that Spurs reserve pair of Strikers are Englands "best" forwards!

guv

That sounds like sour grapes that Spurs reserve pair of Strikers are … That sounds like sour grapes that Spurs reserve pair of Strikers are Englands "best" forwards!

No sour grapes, but it shows how bad England's striking problems are.

Has this started yet --- boooo england

HA HA HA HA 2-0 TO CROATIA ---- ENGLAND ARE OUT OF EURO HA HA HA HA

LOL. Where's that thread about Carson being a quality keeper. :giggle:

Well hopefully we come back but if not then ah well...........it's only a game. Much more important things to worry about.

Syzable

LOL. Where's that thread about Carson being a quality keeper. … LOL. Where's that thread about Carson being a quality keeper. :giggle:Well hopefully we come back but if not then ah well...........it's only a game. Much more important things to worry about.

yeah like when my forza 2 bundle is commin :giggle:

Oh dear oh dear.

Perhaps England would have preferred to play against France or Italy? :giggle:

Banned

TehSheep

Oh dear oh dear.Perhaps England would have preferred to play against … Oh dear oh dear.Perhaps England would have preferred to play against France or Italy? :giggle:

Andorra might have been a difficult fixture

UltimoScorpion

Nobody is voting for McClaren to … Nobody is voting for McClaren to stayhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117114

He is a rubbish coach - bring back sven lol at least we qualified for 2002 world cup and euro 2004

Bring Beckham on. He may not be the player he was but at least you could never accuse him of not given it his all..........unlike some of this lot who are more pedestrian than roadkill.

And now Russia are winning. DOH!!! :lol:

Banned

I've never known in my near on 40 years of my life an england manager as useless as him

Syzable

Bring Beckham on. He may not be the player he was but at least you could … Bring Beckham on. He may not be the player he was but at least you could never accuse him of not given it his all..........unlike some of this lot who are more pedestrian than roadkill. And now Russia are winning. DOH!!! :lol:

Yeh beckham is a pants player but for corners and free kicks he owns -- plus his crosses are so accurate

Yep we are now 3rd in the table = we are out

Banned

Syzable

Bring Beckham on. He may not be the player he was but at least you could … Bring Beckham on. He may not be the player he was but at least you could never accuse him of not given it his all..........unlike some of this lot who are more pedestrian than roadkill. And now Russia are winning. DOH!!! :lol:

Hear, Hear.....at least he'll gee all the rest of them up

Andorra 0 - 1 Russia

As it stands england miss out by 1 point.

oh dear, what is he like! :x

Banned

Does Carson play for Kings Lynn B team or what?

UltimoScorpion

must do!

UltimoScorpion

He worse than robinson --bring back foster

Is lampard on -- worst player ever
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?69
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions