England v France

Banned
Only a Friendly but im sure there will be a few talking points.
Carroll to make his england debut is likely (after reports of fitness)
France are an absolute shambles at the moment so a home win is expected.

Live on itv1 @ 7.30pm (k.o 8pm)

25 Comments

I hope England wins tonight! One of our Albanian friends, who is visiting us in Liverpool, has been taken to see his first football match at Wembley - I'll have to watch out for him!

cant wait! love to watch good old England games! need a big performance

Pointless friendly

Henderson to start as well tonight. Interesting to see a young England side for a change.

Mon the France. (awaits flaming, but I am Scottish!)

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain

Mon the France

http://images.politico.com/global/080116_obama_unhappy.jpg

dontdothatagain

but i am scottish!

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/77409/thumbs/s-OBAMA-LAUGHING-large.jpg

dontdothatagain

Mon the France. (awaits flaming, but I am Scottish!)

I forgive you............being Scottish then football is not very competitive your way and no national team to speak of so you need these games to watch.

England Team.Foster Lescott Jagielka Ferdinand Gibbs Walcott Henderson Barry Milner Gerrard Carroll.Confirmed.

Original Poster Banned

emhaslam

England Team.Foster Lescott Jagielka Ferdinand Gibbs Walcott Henderson … England Team.Foster Lescott Jagielka Ferdinand Gibbs Walcott Henderson Barry Milner Gerrard Carroll.Confirmed.

will be interesting to see this england side tonight.

i hate internationals especially england games they are so boring
Edited by: "bob100" 17th Nov 2010

We'd be better off having an England B team IMO so the 11 reserve players could gel into an England set up in a competetive environment and when required to step up to the first team are already used to the process. These games mean nothing as the new players are under no pressure really. These games show us diddly squat other than to get us overhyped if a certain player does well or get us annoyed at the lack of heart and determination. Plus there is bound to be an injury to one of the players.

Is there a game on X)

england friendly reall don't interest me at all, poinless game..i think i'll just play on the xbox

cant get interested in england any more, the players just dont care but keep getting picked, u21's show more passion

I'll flick between this and playing AC Brotherhood.

Original Poster Banned

Well, atleast the apprentice starts soon.

How bad must we be that the French look good?

Embarrassing.

Banned

We should have hit the lows that France did, our below average WC campaign obviously wasn't a big enough jolt.

Capello has to go as soon as possible, he doesn't even look interested now.

Original Poster Banned

greg_68

Capello has to go as soon as possible, he doesn't even look interested … Capello has to go as soon as possible, he doesn't even look interested now.

turned over at half time, shocking.

Banned

Really woeful. Who do you blame though, the manager or the players?

master_chief

Really woeful. Who do you blame though, the manager or the players?

Manager completely, maybe not for tonight as it was meaningless game but overall his tactics and enthusiasm are totally lacking.

Syzable

I forgive you............being Scottish then football is not very … I forgive you............being Scottish then football is not very competitive your way and no national team to speak of so you need these games to watch.

at least scotland beat france??? and we did not have the so called super stars that england have.

Banned

at least we can be under no illusion now. One of the poorest England teams in a long long time imo.

Had a Serbia & France double so no complaints from me Was only a friendly after all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764002
    2. Ebid over Ebay33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11

See more discussions