England v Panama Then The French Grand Prix.

Found 24th Jun
I would think the road will be pretty clear from about 13.00HRS to about 14.50HRS then till about 16.45HRS if you're a Grand Prix fan.
Community Updates
MiscEngland
11 Comments
I watch the Grand Prix, but only the 1st lap. It's pretty much done and dusted by then.
Edited by: "chimp14uk" 24th Jun
The Mens Singles final at Queens is on this afternoon starting at 3pm.
Grand Prix highlights are on 10.45 tonight.
Perfect day for a hoon, the roads will be so quiet. I cant wait, nice pub lunch and a tank full of super unleaded to burn.
Australia getting fingered!
tempt14 m ago

Australian getting fingered!

I've just looked at the Feersum TV guide app on my phone and it says Bargain Hunt is on BBC1 at 12:30
Great day for sport in our house today and F1
Whilst it may be brilliant what is happening in the football.

Remember when we walloped Germany 5-1 if we had not we would have taken Germany's route in the 2002 world cup and been in the Final.

If we continue like this and draw/win against Belgium we will end up in a heavy favourite side of the draw with defiantly Brazil also France and most probably Spain and if Mexico draw or win Germany.

So cheer all you like over this but which side of the draw would you prefer to be in??

2nd round Senegal/Japan quarter Brazil semi France/Spain.

Or....... 2nd round Senegal/Japan quarter poss mexico semi if Portugal top their group Portugal/Uruguay/Croatia/Denmark.

On the flip side at least the final if we can make it will be the easiest.
bowerman1 h, 27 m ago

Whilst it may be brilliant what is happening in the football.Remember when …Whilst it may be brilliant what is happening in the football.Remember when we walloped Germany 5-1 if we had not we would have taken Germany's route in the 2002 world cup and been in the Final.If we continue like this and draw/win against Belgium we will end up in a heavy favourite side of the draw with defiantly Brazil also France and most probably Spain and if Mexico draw or win Germany.So cheer all you like over this but which side of the draw would you prefer to be in??2nd round Senegal/Japan quarter Brazil semi France/Spain.Or....... 2nd round Senegal/Japan quarter poss mexico semi if Portugal top their group Portugal/Uruguay/Croatia/Denmark.On the flip side at least the final if we can make it will be the easiest.

At the moment our stats are identical to Belgium, so if we draw I believe it goes down to the amount of bookings. We have 2 and they have 3. Time to get dirty and lose.
OllieSt1 h, 5 m ago

At the moment our stats are identical to Belgium, so if we draw I believe …At the moment our stats are identical to Belgium, so if we draw I believe it goes down to the amount of bookings. We have 2 and they have 3. Time to get dirty and lose.

Dependant on results now if it does end up like one half of the draw has all the fav's with us being the last match out........

Wow just what will happen?

Will we let Belgium win?

Or we could just come out and make two quick fouls towards the end with a non useful substitute

Or Belgium could do the same.

It's a tactic and why would you not want to avoid the big guns??

Then again it's worrying that we conceded and played like that in the second half.

Now with a dead rubber so to speak we will go up against what is looking like a rather good Senegal side.

You cannot take away from the fact that Panama and Tunisia are two awful teams I know others have struggled but against more quality sides.

We have been playing national league north and south teams whilst they are playing championship/league 1 sides.

But it all comes down to Southgate if we were without a manager now no one would think of him as a choice and he is making big mistakes and is very very out of his depth.

That's the problem we will have until we can stop the FA apointing naff manager after naff manager.
bowerman5 m ago

Dependant on results now if it does end up like one half of the draw has …Dependant on results now if it does end up like one half of the draw has all the fav's with us being the last match out........Wow just what will happen?Will we let Belgium win? Or we could just come out and make two quick fouls towards the end with a non useful substitute Or Belgium could do the same.It's a tactic and why would you not want to avoid the big guns??Then again it's worrying that we conceded and played like that in the second half.Now with a dead rubber so to speak we will go up against what is looking like a rather good Senegal side.You cannot take away from the fact that Panama and Tunisia are two awful teams I know others have struggled but against more quality sides.We have been playing national league north and south teams whilst they are playing championship/league 1 sides.But it all comes down to Southgate if we were without a manager now no one would think of him as a choice and he is making big mistakes and is very very out of his depth.That's the problem we will have until we can stop the FA apointing naff manager after naff manager.

As long as we don't make a whole bunch of changes I think we can do alright in this competition. Winning can be addictive so I can only hope Belgium take their foot of the gas pedal and we don't. I actually think the match on Thursday is an important one to win.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants