Banned
    Whats the score gonna be? Half Time/Full Time
    Who will score first?
    Who do you want to see play?

40 Comments

1-0 / 3-0 england

Rooney

Foster in goal

3-1 England I think. Would be interesting to see Defoe start with Rooney up front - can they/can't they ala Gerrard/Lampard!

Original Poster Banned

asayer;6213807

1-0 / 3-0 englandRooneyFoster in goal

Foster! cant see it mate :?

going by JT's comments in interview... England will be "patient" again... so dont expect a massive score...

England lead @ half time 3-0
    full time 5 - 0

I'd like to see Beckham playing a part and playing both C. Cole and Defoe alongside Ronney to see which is the better partnership

Original Poster Banned

suzyerogers;6213812

3-1 England I think. Would be interesting to see Defoe start with Rooney … 3-1 England I think. Would be interesting to see Defoe start with Rooney up front - can they/can't they ala Gerrard/Lampard!

I think Defoe/Rooney are starting accordeing to the BBC this lunchtime

Original Poster Banned

s_paul;6213820

England lead @ half time 3-0 full time 5 - … England lead @ half time 3-0 full time 5 - 0I'd like to see Beckham playing a part and playing both C. Cole and Defoe alongside Ronney to see which is the better partnership

They will pull Beckham on after half time, he's too old for a full match these days. I'm not sure about Cole, he lacked confidence when they played him last

s_paul;6213820

England lead @ half time 3-0 full time 5 - … England lead @ half time 3-0 full time 5 - 0I'd like to see Beckham playing a part and playing both C. Cole and Defoe alongside Ronney to see which is the better partnership

Like all england fans I'd love to see a good performance which ended with a scoreline like that, but I really can't see it happening, 1-0 / 2-0 at most, but England wil probably be asleep for the first half hour, or all checking their makeup / making sure their hair Is ok / shirt is still tucked in etc, let a goal in then be chasing it till 80th min where they will score 3 lucky goals maybe get a penalty and everyone will say it was a good performance...

sculpturatus;6213814

he will be number 1 for us in a few years if he gets the time to play at United

sculpturatus;6213814

Maybe a second half appereance?
    s_paul;6213820

Doubt the scoreline.

Defoe and Rooney will lead the attack

asayer;6213895

he will be number 1 for us in a few years if he gets the time to play at … he will be number 1 for us in a few years if he gets the time to play at United

I'm a united fan and being honnest, I'd have to say he's already made too many mistakes, shots that any other keeper would save, charity shield one, arshavins goal vs arsenal, his posistioning hasn't been good, as young as he is he couldn't get off the floor, and his composure when given the ball to his feet Is shocking!

Got a sneaky feeling it will be 0-0 at half time & Slovenia will get a winner in the 78th minute.

3-0 win to england

Original Poster Banned

asayer;6213895

he will be number 1 for us in a few years if he gets the time to play at … he will be number 1 for us in a few years if he gets the time to play at United

Hmmm, I think he needs to show what he has at united first, then perhaps a cap in the england line up :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;6213956

Got a sneaky feeling it will be 0-0 at half time & Slovenia will get a … Got a sneaky feeling it will be 0-0 at half time & Slovenia will get a winner in the 78th minute.

:lol: now I would rush out and put every penny you own on a bet on that! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

mrfun1981;6214013

3-0 win to england

I think 2-0, as i think they will use this to try out some set plays etc

strike;6213906

Doubt the scoreline

Well normally i dont predict high scorelines and apart from the last match, England dont usually score heaps.

But i really do think we can score as much as five.

JFK will score a hat trick. BG will add another six so 9-nil

ADZ1478;6214456

JFK will score a hat trick. BG will add another six so 9-nil

another jfk bg1 thread! your life must be fantastic!

I think a cheeky 2-1 england

1-0 down at first half, then defoe and gerrard to get the winners

Original Poster Banned

Arrgghh, Rooney and Heskey up front, hope they change that. Nice to see Sean Wright-Phillips in the line up :thumbsup:

DudeyGeeza;6213882

Like all england fans I'd love to see a good performance which ended with … Like all england fans I'd love to see a good performance which ended with a scoreline like that, but I really can't see it happening, 1-0 / 2-0 at most, but England wil probably be asleep for the first half hour, or all checking their makeup / making sure their hair Is ok / shirt is still tucked in etc, let a goal in then be chasing it till 80th min where they will score 3 lucky goals maybe get a penalty and everyone will say it was a good performance...

rest my case!

wow we scored from a penalty, that was never a penalty.... england are amazing!

Well that's Croatia, Scotland and England got their diving team sorted for 2012 :-D

Rooney a 2 match ban for diving??

4 match ban for missing a sitter!

Don't forget the itv hd channel if you have sky hd and new epg. tellytoad.com/pag…spx

lol that was a calamity, no one wanted the ball, ere, you have it, no no, cant be arsed, let them have it....

OP, score-2-1 , ht/ft- 1-0/2-1 , score 1st- lampard , see play PELE :thumbsup:

Though that in first half Johnson showed how easily he can get turned defensively. They seemed to have a lot of success going down the right and getting balls in.

Its fair enough having a good attacking full back, who dont get me wrong does very well going forward but still not convinced about how good he is in defense.

Syzable;6214941

Well that's Croatia, Scotland and England got their diving team sorted … Well that's Croatia, Scotland and England got their diving team sorted for 2012 :-D

who makes up the scottish contingent?

ants97;6215409

who makes up the scottish contingent?

McGeady :thumbsup:

Syzable;6215432

McGeady :thumbsup:

he's irish:thumbsup:

ants97;6215442

he's irish:thumbsup:

Ah well............maybe he can claim a Scottish ancestor. :-D

Original Poster Banned

transit;6215296

OP, score-2-1 , ht/ft- 1-0/2-1 , score 1st- lampard , see play PELE … OP, score-2-1 , ht/ft- 1-0/2-1 , score 1st- lampard , see play PELE :thumbsup:

yay!!! :w00t: you were right :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6214941

Well that's Croatia, Scotland and England got their diving team sorted … Well that's Croatia, Scotland and England got their diving team sorted for 2012 :-D

Aren't we Great Britain for the olympics? That means we can get england and Scotland together for the syncronised pair :thumbsup:

Banned

stevey_p7;6215386

Though that in first half Johnson showed how easily he can get turned … Though that in first half Johnson showed how easily he can get turned defensively. They seemed to have a lot of success going down the right and getting balls in.Its fair enough having a good attacking full back, who dont get me wrong does very well going forward but still not convinced about how good he is in defense.

£17 million:whistling:

Great going forward but I'd rather have Gary Neville/Micah Richards against a team with a decent left-winger.

FilthAndFurry;6215903

£17 million:whistling:Great going forward but I'd rather have Gary … £17 million:whistling:Great going forward but I'd rather have Gary Neville/Micah Richards against a team with a decent left-winger.

On current form? Neville hasn't been fully fit for ages and has no pace whatsoever, and Richards is a shadow of the player he was a couple of seasons ago.

Johnson is suspect defensively still, and will be exposed more for England than Liverpool due to not have a Mascherano type player to help cover when he goes foward. But I can't think of any other current english right back who is anywhere near him at the moment.

Ashley Cole was in exactly the same position a couple of seasons ago, and he's come on a hell of a lot defensively now. I'm sure Johnson will be a lot better defensively for the WC after this season with Liverpool.

scotland88;6214569

another jfk bg1 thread! your life must be fantastic!I think a cheeky 2-1 … another jfk bg1 thread! your life must be fantastic!I think a cheeky 2-1 england1-0 down at first half, then defoe and gerrard to get the winners

nearly right,

Pathetic performance from England. Should be beating teams like these 5-0 at the very least.

ADZ1478;6216021

nearly right,

got the result and 1 scorer cant complain! typical england tho, underperforming as per! should be in semis and finals of major tournaments but never seems to happen
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767188
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions